X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stuff your lifetime warranty

My old time friend 18 V drill was stolen last week and under warranty. To bad they don't cover that.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Be safe out there folks
    Bob B
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

I just exchanged my dead 18 volt battery for a new one at home depot.I was registered for the lifetime warrannty and that was all it took.It was harder registering on this web site to tell the public Ridgid does honor its warranty.Kudos to the North Las Vegas Home Depot located off of north 5th

Comment

Originally posted by scrollworkman View Post
        I just exchanged my dead 18 volt battery for a new one at home depot.I was registered for the lifetime warrannty and that was all it took.It was harder registering on this web site to tell the public Ridgid does honor its warranty.Kudos to the North Las Vegas Home Depot located off of north 5th
        how old was that battery?

Comment

Originally posted by scrollworkman View Post
          What's with that Home Depot not having a West bound on or off ramp to the Beltway?

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
          X