X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Tech Support Really Came Through

There has been a lot of Ridgid Bashing on here so I thought I would share my recent experience with Ridgid Tech Support. I have never had a problem before with any of my 19 Ridgid Cordless and Plug in Power Tools until a few days ago and it was VERY minor. I recently bought a MSUV on sale for $99.00 at HD and one of the down tubes for the roller supports was cracked and I found one plastic knob missing. I contacted tech support via Email and within a day, I got a response from Tom C stating my parts were on the way. I got my replacement parts within 3 days and fixed my ailing new MSUV. Say what you will about Ridgid but my first experience with needing help was a great one and I am glad to be a complete Ridgid Equippped workshop owner.

Originally posted by swhalen:
    I recently bought a MSUV on sale for $99.00 at HD
    I also bought one of those stands for that price a couple of weeks ago. Great unit isn't it?

I must say its nice to hear about some positive experiences with Ridgid CS rather than the usual negative feedback. It may just be me but it seems like complaints about Ridgid CS have fallen off lately. Maybe the arbor fiasco has pushed them to finally step it up a notch.

BTW SW, I have one small problem with my MSUV that maybe you can help me out with. I've looked and looked again but for the life of me, I can't find where the battery goes. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by BadgerDave:
      BTW SW, I have one small problem with my MSUV that maybe you can help me out with. I've looked and looked again but for the life of me, I can't find where the battery goes. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
      WAP!! You igit!! There aint no battery. You have to plug it in! Didn't yours come with a cord? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Lorax
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Feel the same way...my shop is mostly RIDGID now , I was always a dewalt guy untill i started useing my best friends ridgid planer and table saw.Then as tools wore out from daily use i replaced them with ridgid, Havent had a tool yet that has given me a problem and in most cases has out performed the dewalts. More bang for your buck.As ive said in other post they may not be "the best" tool out there, but (IMO) theyre the best tool in its class
        \"practice is like farting; only you can do it yourself\' and no one can do it for you\"-sawaki kodo (zen master)

Comment

I hate to tell you guys but you are wrong. The MSUV is SOLAR POWERED! sO THERE. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X