adaptor for crane tap handles.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adaptor for crane tap handles.

F ew years back i had a bathtub installed under and existing shower. plumber used the same pipeline to the shower and insterted two new taps for tub use. the new tap handles did not match the old crane plastic handles and he inserted an adaptor into the old shower faucets and installed four matching handles. plumber is gone and i do not know the name of this adaptor and i wish to install new handles in other bathroom. can anyone help??

Re: adaptor for crane tap handles.

billym, are you in the usa, or australia? (new south wales)

there are a number of companies that make faucet handles and adapters for them. not sure about what is avaliable out of the country, but out here in the usa, there are companies that do make the handles and adapters.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

thanks rick yes living in australia. been to local plumbing supply house but they did not know what i was after nor did they seem to care. think i will try another company when i get into the big city
      bill

Comment

are you talking about the little square adapter that fits on the stem and the square engages into the handle?

these are a dime a dozen.

post a picture or something. is crane a big supplier in australia?

not to big out here anymore.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

gday rick i dont think crane is that big here anymore. you may have solved my problem by suggesting a pic. to do this i have to remove the new handles the plumber put on and just have a look at what he used remove it and go back to the supply house. I hope. will let you know how I go. bill

Comment

gday rick problem solved thanks for getting the grey matter working in this seniors head. will now change all handles to arthritic friendly handles. tknx bill

Comment

Working...
            X