X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new or old boiler system

Hi firstly i need a london plumber if i need a plumber, thus is you are a london plumber, leave a reply.

Secondly the problem. I have recently purchased a house, and the plumbing is old but fixable. Now do i spend money fixing the old boiler system or do i just fork out for a new combi boiler system and save in the long run.

Both have their benefits. i'm leaning towards a new combi boiler system as it will last longer and im intending to rent the property for 15 years minimum before selling and it will add value to the house also.

Re: new or old boiler system

Hey there I would replace the boiler first , for the simple fact that the effiency has greatly improved over the years and they have also gotten alot smaller. But I'm sure you guys know that you guys have been using hydronic heating lot longer than we have.
    Tyler

Comment

i would stay away from a combi system..their efficiency is lower than that of a boiler, and their lifespan is only 7-10 years...its better to buy a boiler and an indirect storage tank
      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

If you require a "London Plumber", why don't you use their website, which you provided, to find one?

Oh, what you are looking for is free advice, from non-London Plumbers, which may save you some money. But if not, you need a London Plumber.

Yea.
        Last edited by plumbdog10; 02-08-2007, 01:04 AM.
        the dog

Comment

Working...
        X