X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Passes 1500

I note that Plumber Rick has passed the 1500 post mark. If there is ever a Hall of Fame for the Ridgid forum he is in.

In all seriousness, the forum would not be the same without Rick. In my opinion he built this forum.
    the dog

Re: Rick Passes 1500

I agree with plumbdog. Rick you are a big part of this forum and your knowledge is appreciated by all. Send our thanks on to Joey for the hrs you have spent reading and replying to this forum. She is a patient and understanding wife and shes got good taste in shoes

Thanks again Rick!

Josh

Comment

wow, some pretty strong words

don't know about "building this forum" i can barly type and spell

i guess i owe the thanks to mrs seat down, my wife joey. she was the one almost 3 years ago that asked for internet and cable tv.

i gave her a choice of one or the other. she chose internet. well the rest is history.

joey and i both enjoy the ridgid forum

it's the only forum that i participate in.

thanks dog for the kind words and josh for really making this the forum it is.

looking forward to catching up with badger dave 1 day

thanks,

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

josh, we must be on the same time zone. i was posting at the same time you were

i guess we're on the same page

glad to help out. i enjoy the challenge most of the time

yesterday i posted a thread looking for help too

you guy's have helped me and what goes around, comes around

thank you josh from all of us

rick and joey.
        phoebe it is

Comment

You guys have just added fuel to Rick's computer using fire. At least this is cheaper than ebay!

Don't be too nice. . .while you know him as "Plumber Rick", I know him as "Mr. Know It All"

My shoes and my "I Love My Plumber" baseball cap get lots of comments from people.

Thanks for provinding fun, inexpensive entertainment for Rick. . .and peace & quiet for me.

Joey
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Well if he wasn't Mr. Know It All then he likely wouldn't be near as useful around here, eh?

Congrats Rick. Milestone.

Comment

So much good advice to so many

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                I agree with plumbdog. Rick you are a big part of this forum and your knowledge is appreciated by all. Send our thanks on to Joey for the hrs you have spent reading and replying to this forum. She is a patient and understanding wife and shes got good taste in shoes

Thanks again Rick!

Josh
                After seeing the image on the shoe, I have more respect for Mrs. Seatdown. If you stayed that many years with that ugly mugg you must be a quality wife.

Take care.
                the dog

Comment

Working...
                X