Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: Unable to reflow the old solder material.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP: Unable to reflow the old solder material.

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
    There are two reasons why I don't help assbites like you:

1) Some very knowledgeable people attempted to help you, but you could care less.

2) I love to watch guys like you struggle. It makes my day.

I'm lovin' it,

Comment

That's a 5 minute repair. Not a 5 page thread IMO

~Bill

Comment

if you don't like this subject then don't open it ,go on to some thing different
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

hawk, you do have to admit that with all the advice we gave him, he would have at least told us earlier that he hasn't had time to try anything. his original question started on 4/25. that's 15 days.

don't mind helping him, but i agree that we spent alot of time and suggestions without the wagon man even trying one

i was hoping for sucess with the sharkbite, all i got was a time out

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
            if you don't like this subject then don't open it ,go on to some thing different
            I'll respond to any thread I want to, even if you post in bold. By the way, purple doesn't scare me.
            Last edited by plumbdog10; 05-10-2007, 10:48 PM.
            the dog

Comment

I apologize for not having a chance to carry out your recommendations, my week days are SHOT (outta question in doing anything) and all I got is weekends to do anything .. and everything.

This pipe run to the side yard is an "luxury item" which I added last year, I already have two other water outlets on the the sides of the house, considering the very long "past due" list, I am yet to work on this broken joint.

No intention to waste your precious time & professional advise, which I truly appreciate. Pls do not think that I start this thread unsincerely......

I will update this thread on the final outcome of this "fix", as well as other trials ...

Once again ... thanks for all the advise and recommmendations ....

I feel sorry for this misleadingly LONG thread, it coulda shorter and have less pages without the noise / distractions from those selfish and/or "implied" professional(s).
              Last edited by Wagon Man; 05-11-2007, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagon Man View Post
                I apologize for not having a chance to carry out your recommendations, my week days are SHOT (outta question in doing anything) and all I got is weekends to do anything .. and everything.

This pipe run to the side yard is an "luxury item" which I added last year, I already have two other water outlets on the the sides of the house, considering the very long "past due" list, I am yet to work on this broken joint.

No intention to waste your precious time & professional advise, which I truly appreciate. Pls do not think that I start this thread unsincerely......

I will update this thread on the final outcome of this "fix", as well as other trials ...

Once again ... thanks for all the advise and recommmendations ....

I feel sorry for this misleadingly LONG thread, it coulda shorter and have less pages without the noise / distractions from those selfish and/or "implied" professional(s).
                Thank-you for the explanation Wagon-Man,I too was starting to wonder "what's-up"

Comment

Update

As promised (although way late) here the update:

I finally called in the profession to resolve my problem, after $140 later, the problem is fixed along with a new outdoor faucet, and some other work with the water closet. This was all done during late Fall.. almost 6 months ago.

Money was well spent considering I don't have the skills/knowledge, nor had the time to learn repairing it while I had a paving and landscaping projects going on last year.

Anyway, tks for all the tips and support

Comment

Took Me a while to track this down,but . WAGON HEAD AND DOG ARE THE SAME PERSON!
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                    X