X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Heater For Outside Spa Shower

Building a 20ft.square deck with hot tub. Will supply an outside shower hot and cold. Deck is only 2 ft. above concrete slab. Need a little 120 volt water heater.

One idea is to build a bench seat, that would give me approx. 38" of height total off slab.

also have to keep it protected from rain ect. Any code problems You see? any help appreciated. Toolaholic
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Water Heater For Outside Spa Shower

tool, long time no see welcome back

since an electric heater is spendy to keep warm, can you install a small tankless gas heater?

is the shower used before or after the hot tub?

can you install a timer on the heater or a relay to heat only when the spa is in use?

i believe the largest 120 volt electric heater is a 20 gallon. 10 gallons should be enough for a quick rinse for 2.

rick.

where have you been hiding
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Water Heater For Outside Spa Shower

Thank's Rick, Too far for gas. I like the timer idea,Will find out the shower sequence,before , or after. Lots of Buss. ,cut down on key time. Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X