Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big drain mystery!

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    Sylvan, you hit an all time low with that remark to Joey. Totally uncalled for no matter how you try to rationalize it.

READ this

Quote:
    Originally Posted by brucestorey
    Or......You could just call Tieger Plumbing and let us know how everything went.

Bruce

That would be fine, except his first line clearly states "I need to know the best way to proceed without getting screwed by people who don't know their trade."

Guess who started the slanderous remarks? READ up lad

Bruce was kind enough to recommend me and then the uncalled for remark came out which I found offensive as People who do not know the trade should not have been placed after Bruce was nice enough to give the electrician a LICENSED contractors name. NUFF said IM moving on

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Sylvan, thanks for asking for more clarification on the non-profit I work at. It is an organization that provides housing for homeless single parents and their children that were former foster youth who were abused and abandoned by the people who were suppose to love and support them the most.

I get paid, but I get more than money from what I do. Our families leave my agency into permanent housing as productive members of society with full time jobs and an education under their belt.

I sleep well at night and take care of people with no cheating during the day.

By the way, I notice it took you 14 days to come up with this. A high rise will never get done at this speed

Joey
      Mrs. Seatdown and Other Members,

It is obvious the sylvia (sic) has no clue about what he is talking about. Don't waste your time. If he did he would allow other opinions on the two websites he runs. He doesn't want other opinions. He survives like fungus, in a world of darkness. We all, including me, sometimes have unpopular opinions. But this sylvia (sic) fungus doesn't have the knowledge to hang with the big boys here (see his post on Sloan Valves), nor does he have respect for humanity.

My suggestion: just blow off him and his little racist friends. If you want to get involved join his bogus website and cheer on the ignorance they celebrate.

Just my opinion.
      the dog

Comment

slyvan, if you haven't figured it out yet, i'm joeys / (mrs seat down) husband.

as i stated in an earlier post, if you want to pick on someone, pick on me. it amazes me the stuff you post and how everyone here challenges you.

i've been here 3+ years and this is the first real time the members are upset.

please either quit while your ahead or leave and go back to your own forum that you have.

why do you want to ruin ours? is it that the more controversy, the more name recognition? the more your name pops up in a search engine?

by the way, joey grossed (before taxes) $6,700. working 5 days a week the entire 2004 year working with the non profit group. this with a masters degree. so if you think she is feeding off the non profit food chain, you are so, so wrong again.

why not take some of your big money and make a nice donation to the group she works for. after all you can use the tax write off.

now you can put your money where your mouth is.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan Tieger View Post
          READ this

Quote:
          Originally Posted by brucestorey
          Or......You could just call Tieger Plumbing and let us know how everything went.

Bruce

That would be fine, except his first line clearly states "I need to know the best way to proceed without getting screwed by people who don't know their trade."

Guess who started the slanderous remarks? READ up lad

Bruce was kind enough to recommend me and then the uncalled for remark came out which I found offensive as People who do not know the trade should not have been placed after Bruce was nice enough to give the electrician a LICENSED contractors name. NUFF said IM moving on
          My original post was satirical in nature. Joey (and just about everybody else) caught-on to this. Please don't think I was being serious. I would have followed this thread, ensuring the thread-starter didn't mistake my sarcasm for advice, but even he seemed to have recognized my statement for what it really was. He didn't call you -- did he?

You, Sylvan, are a troll. However, even taking this into consideration, your attack is completely out-of-line. You obviously have an anger problem, combined with racial and gender bias. You should seek professional help and stay away from your keyboard until the proper medications have been administered and have taken effect.

Joey didn't start knocking you on this thread. I did. Try to pay attention to what you read.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by brucestorey View Post
            My original post was satirical in nature. Joey (and just about everybody else) caught-on to this. Please don't think I was being serious. I would have followed this thread, ensuring the thread-starter didn't mistake my sarcasm for advice, but even he seemed to have recognized my statement for what it really was. He didn't call you -- did he?

You, Sylvan, are a troll. However, even taking this into consideration, your attack is completely out-of-line. You obviously have an anger problem, combined with racial and gender bias. You should seek professional help and stay away from your keyboard until the proper medications have been administered and have taken effect.

Joey didn't start knocking you on this thread. I did. Try to pay attention to what you read.

Bruce
            brucestorey for President 08
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks guys. I just wasn't gonna dignify him with a response

Joey
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Hey Rick, nice to meet you

by the way, joey grossed (before taxes) $6,700. working 5 days a week the entire 2004 year working with the non profit group. this with a masters degree. so if you think she is feeding off the non profit food chain, you are so, so wrong again.

why not take some of your big money and make a nice donation to the group she works for. after all you can use the tax write off.

now you can put your money where your mouth is.

rick.[/quote]

Rick I do give to people who are NOT crying "I am a victim"

I give every year to Saint Jude's Children's hospital , Make a wish foundation and Albert Einstein school for medicine ($1,000 per year min EACH ) Republican party $1,000 a plate dinner, $10,000 for a table

I am totally against big government and even more against Pelosi and Feinstein and Boxer, and Schmuer and HELLery trying to take my rights away SO YES I DO GIVE to charities that will make a difference.

I give to two veterans organizations

I gave to the widows of NYC fire and police department who lost loved ones on the Job during 911

I do not and will not give one cent to the Red cross or the United fund BUT I do give to the salvation Army

The Red Cross took enough money out of NYC that was supposed to be ear marked for the survivors of the 911 attack

I think what your wife is doing is a true "mitvah" BUT when someone who has no idea the cost of running a business criticizes my prices that to me is way off base. there was no reason for her comment

Certain areas of the country have a much higher cost of living adjustments and I think that plumbers and drain cleaners should be highly compensated for the risk they take in protecting the health of the nation, exposed to all kinds of dreaded diseases in the sewer systems.

I do believe the accounts are the ones who should say your charging to much IF they believed this was the case.

The amazing thing about the free market is the ability to say "nah I think your prices are to high ILL hire someone with much less skills and pay them less"

Also If people took more personal responsibility for their plight in life the ones who are incapable of helping themselves would have more funds available

If I have a choice of helping a drug addict homeless person Or a Child with cancer or children with Burns you can bet your %$$ the homeless are at the very bottom of the list.

Traveling to many, many parts of the world and seeing how people in Guinea , Benin live the homeless in America still have a better quality of life when it comes to health issues food and clean water things a lot of citizens take for granted.

If there was no hand outs called "entitlements" people will be forced to work by giving folks free housing and free food you just turned them into slaves as now you own them and their vote.

Give a person a fishing pole they can feed themselves give them a fish and you own them as they come back for more.

Look how many people are trying to come to America as they want to work and have a better life for their children and themselves and look at how some American born folks say IM born here FEED ME CLOTHE ME and have the give me diseases.

Glad we can agree to disagree.

You have to look at the Koreans and Chinese and Russians and a host of others who on their own open businesses YET big cities seem to have the problem of folks not being able to make it in a country that bends over backwards to help people.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2603490420102246532BHffib

It takes MONEY to help these charities as we are supposed to give something back and If I did not charge enough then how can I help the deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Thanks guys. I just wasn't gonna dignify him with a response

Joey
                  It's starting to become a common response with more and more members who know how to deal with a problem child

Comment

Working...
                  X