X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tub/shower valve install

Hey Adam, this thread makes me wanna go move my shower valves back in the wall more you know which ones I am talking about

But the general told me 1 3/4", I only did 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 !!!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the things we go through
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Re: Tub/shower valve install

Yeah,he bids and inks float with a quater round reveal to return at the drywall,1 1/2".

Then tells the homeowner bullnose flush to drywall(3/4") would look better "It's not as obtrusive".She likes it,espescially when he tells her he won't charge her extra,When it's actually at least 1/2 the price per square foot for labor because the tile installer doesn't have to float.All tiler has to do is slap up a few pieces of Hardi-back,lick and stick.Both of them make it to happy hour.After a few drinks they realize the contractor forgot to tell you.

Wanna borrow my sledge Robert

In the past year 3 different projects went with bullnose without telling me so I could change my rough-in.I got lucky with the trims.This won't happen everytime as some trim sets have very little room for depth variations.
      Last edited by drtyhands; 10-25-2007, 12:18 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Working...
      X