X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Never give up your right to be wrong.

Wow........165 posts, I think if it hits 200 we should sell
    The Other Rick

Comment

Crapper, after repeatedly resorting to what you yourself called "shame" tactics towards anyone who doesn't agree with your product...you might consider growing up.
      You asked for opinions, you got them.
      When those opinions weren't what you wanted, you insinuated the sanitary, hygiene and dietary practices of those members was inadequate.
      I tried to tell you, negative reinforcement will fail every time, you could have backed off and tried a new approach, you didn't.
      Now you have a handful of insulted members and the adversity seems to be growing.
      Again, I'd suggest moving on to a new topic, show us you really are a plumber, build some credibility with any topic but this one.

Comment

Agree completely...
        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

Comment

• Sheryl Crow supports JC the 3rd!!!

Well maybe not directly but read on:

"Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required". "

an excerpt from the following BBC news link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

sorry I offend someone's sensibilities but it's getting too close to a flame war here and I thought a touch of humor could help defuse the situation.

Comment

I can’t quite figure out what Mr. Crapper is doing here but it sure seems like it is a sales pitch. He shows up and suddenly has a number one supporter who ends up being his “best friend”. He claims not to have a product yet he talks about the invention he and his partner have. Maybe he is a plumber and maybe he is not but I do feel he is being less than honest regarding his motives. I took his advice and tried to Google some information and could not find anything related to him. However, I did find another forum with another username using the same Arthur Schopenhauer quote and preaching the praise of the bidet. The interesting part is the poster lists a State other than Michigan so it must not be the same guy. I will let you guys figure out why Mr. Crapper posted almost 50 posts which have been limited to a single Thread (which he started) but it does seem a bit odd.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Yeah.. I have considered closing this a few times cause its starting to catch on fire a bit. Want to avoid flame wars if at all possible. Any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Yeah.. I have considered closing this a few times cause its starting to catch on fire a bit. Want to avoid flame wars if at all possible. Any comments?
                You can't have a flame without fuel so I guess we will have to behave ourselves and find another thread to post to.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  You can't have a flame without fuel so I guess we will have to behave ourselves and find another thread to post to.

Mark
                  Most guys a behaving themselves. What have I said so bad, yes me and J.C are friends. We want plumbers using and installing this product. Tracy brought it up. I pretty sure people started ripping on him first. John Crapper had enough of the nonsence talk. Fellas it worked RICK BOUGHT ONE.he said because of this thread. HIS WIFE WOULD NOT LET HIM USE IT. NOW THINK IF HE WAS HANDYCAPPED. WHAT THEN!!!! I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO SUFFER. I have seen it. You guys have,had or will have family members going through it. When a question was asked it was answered when a stupid comment was made it was responded to.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I have to ask are either of you two new guys "W. Hodding Carter" or have you ever read his book "Flushed"? This thread has just been too wierd!

Mark
                    I've never heard of him. should I read his book?

Comment

I'm not wiping till I get a seat!
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                        I'm not wiping till I get a seat!
                        I sent garagers out today. Are you serious about trying one? I didn't think this thread would start costing me money. OH heck don't miss interperate that I didn't think I was going to make money on this thread either. Rootx works that good?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Why the change in sights Josh? No complaints, some of my boss's probably questioned my plumbing credentials also

Comment

No... its just getting to feel a bit like spam. its ok.. I am leaving it open but you guys arent doing anything other than trying to promote product. Most guys talk about plumbing or power tools on here.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                              I sent garagers out today. Are you serious about trying one? I didn't think this thread would start costing me money. OH heck don't miss interperate that I didn't think I was going to make money on this thread either. Rootx works that good?

Of course I am; I'm 366 pounds, 6'6" and horrible back problems, no wife or gf that'll give me that "extra needed attention" when I need it most.....LMAO!!!

I try not to be real biased but I'm at least up to the "free trial offer" if someone is willing to throw it my way. There are times I seriously cannot do the proper reach around method at all.

Anyone misquotes my words inappropriately here and I'm going to start throwing hammers.

I will return it clean.
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Water vs wipe:
                                In many countries in Asia, the toilets (where available in upscale places like Holiday Inn, etc) have a water tube and a faucet handle. No toilet paper. As a matter of ettiquette in these countries, you always use your left hand to clean yourself assisted by the water jet. That is why it is an extreme insult to shake someones hand with the left hand, and why one of the punishments in this area is to chop off a persons right hand, so that others will shun him.
                                However, where I live in the good ol' USA, I have black mold that forms on the faucet and also around the sink drain if not cleaned regularly. The county sends out annual notices of the water quality tests that they failed to perform in the previous year. (no penalty, just just didn't do it so let you know as much as 15 months later).
                                I'll stick to cleaning my hemmorhoids with TP even if it is processed in China, as someone supposedly checked it, which is better than mold forming water which I know wasn't checked. And yes we have purification filters on all the water used for cooking and drinking (also probably made in China but we do what we can. After a while, I guess you develop some immunity).
                                So, altho bidets may be good, they are not the answer to everyone's prayers, and yes their sales will make you rich, but altho you want to clean my crap I am not buying yours.

Go
                                Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
                                X