Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Never give up your right to be wrong.

Ok, I'm open minded with all of everyones statements. I will be trying this product and responding my whole family feelings. They all know now, that I will be installing this, of course the boys couldn't stop laughing.

Then we all went onto the internet and I showed them what it was all about. There are many brands and models/styles and I don't know which one I'll be receiving, but they all grabbed the concept of the idea, from what I showed them.

Now the giggling stopped and the fascination kicked in, thus they are all now open minded. I asked them to lets give this a minimum 2 weeks trial and during this time, we can keep on discussing about our feeling towards this product.

Now if mold was to be an issue, wouldn't all of Asia and Europe be sitting in Hospitals or in cemeteries? So as far as I see this one, cleaning is the answer, we do clean our bathrooms.

I am not a 100% sure this is going to work in our house, but we're willing to try and share our opinions with P.C. and the rest of you, that is if you care to hear about it.

I'm not going to give a daily report, like I did with the quit smoking scene, however I will mention it from time to time. I will report on how long it takes to set up, and the degree of difficulty it was. Anyhow, sorry this is long and we'll see how it goes.

I would also like to thank the guys for the free Bidet, Thank You...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
      I've never heard of him. should I read his book?
      The full title is "Flushed How the Plumber Saved Civilazation" and the first chapter is the author raving about the merits of a Toto Washlet.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Oh yes, the bidet! I remember when i was first introduced to it. I thought ther guy must certainly be nuts. But what a great conversation piece it would be. No I have three, and my biggest problem is " what am going to do when I go on vacation?" Give it a try. Be open to a way better way!

Comment

Originally posted by mstrplmr View Post
          Oh yes, the bidet! I remember when i was first introduced to it. I thought ther guy must certainly be nuts. But what a great conversation piece it would be. No I have three, and my biggest problem is " what am going to do when I go on vacation?" Give it a try. Be open to a way better way!
          51 posts, why didn't you go 52 under the same name, John? Mstrplmr location-Holland/Crapper location-Holland, Michigan. Mstrplmr's first post? Telling us he has 3 bidets. At this point you're a salesman, not a spammer, but a salesman. Just be honest with us that you just want to sell bidets and things will go much easier.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Way to go Gear Junkie, I think you caught him........Rick
            The Other Rick

Comment

Come on guys you’re being waaaaay too cynical. “John Crapper III” is a 42-year old plumber from Holland, Michigan and “Mastrplmr” is a 44-year old plumber from The Country of Holland. They have to be two different guys.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                Come on guys you’re being waaaaay too cynical. “John Crapper III” is a 42-year old plumber from Holland, Michigan and “Mastrplmr” is a 44-year old plumber from The Country of Holland. They have to be two different guys.

Mark
                Helly guys: I am from Holland Michigan and I was introduced to the bidet by Ken and Mike. I own my own business. Feel free to give me shout at glpsplumbing@hotmail.com. The bidet is such a fun conversation piece, however I have only found one person who has given one back. So to be clear, we know each other, but are not the same person. Mark

Comment

3 plumbers that cant talk about anything other than bidets and devote their lives to selling bidets

feel free to participate in other discussions instead of tag teaming for the great cause of the bidet. thats the reason everyone is skeptical. There are some hardcore fans of particular products and tools but they do talk about other things.

Josh

Comment

I dont know, i just dont see it.. I see a bad case of swamp a$$ and pulling wedgies all day. Ill stick to paper...even if it takes me acouple whipes.
                    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Okay I think we have all had it with SPAM and while I’m not sure this thread reaches the level of SPAM I do feel it has been less than honest. Almost overnight we ended up with three new plumbers from Michigan that all want to talk about bidets. They do not add anything else to the forum and it appears their posts are simply self-serving

At one point I requested John Crapper III stop with the sales pitch and give us a little information for us to judge his product by. To which he suggested I Google the product but I can’t see where he has listed what the product is. I am guessing it may be a Wellbin Bidet as they are about the cheapest ones out there that don’t look like just a piece of tubing and a tee in the supply line.

Anyways I did some searching on the Internet and I believe:

John Crapper III (Kendall) is a licensed Plumbing Contractor and business owner in Michigan and at the same time appears to own “Digi-Care” which seems to be a bidet sales company.

saysflushable (Mike?) who explained he is John Crapper III’s best friend is one of Kendall’s employees I believe.

mstrplmr (James?) Is a licensed Plumbing Contractor and business owner in Michigan who only has 2 ½ weeks to renew his license so he had better hurry up and get his paperwork in.

So now that I believe I know who these three new guys are, let’s talk about why you are really here. If your products are worthy you may get some new customers. However, I guarantee you the guys here are too smart for you to continue treating them like mushrooms.

Mark

Comment

mark, and i thought you were an expert witness

looks like all that time in litigation, has taught you another trade.

private investigator

pretty interesting stuff.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

I'm wondering what Mark knows about me?
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

JUST ONE MINUTE HERE. For all We know ,Mark may be a beautiful Blonde from Canade,Trying to steal ,Rick from The Mrs. Seat Down
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              I'm wondering what Mark knows about me?
                              Don't worry that picture I found of you at last years Christmas Party is our little secret.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                                JUST ONE MINUTE HERE. For all We know ,Mark may be a beautiful Blonde from Canade,Trying to steal ,Rick from The Mrs. Seat Down
                                See that's the difference we have down in Southern California as we have all met and gone to dinner together. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it sure has been fun.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X