Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Never give up your right to be wrong.

I now understand OldLowChevys avatar.
    Last edited by Tyman; 12-15-2007, 06:21 AM.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Okay I think we have all had it with SPAM and while I’m not sure this thread reaches the level of SPAM I do feel it has been less than honest. Almost overnight we ended up with three new plumbers from Michigan that all want to talk about bidets. They do not add anything else to the forum and it appears their posts are simply self-serving

At one point I requested John Crapper III stop with the sales pitch and give us a little information for us to judge his product by. To which he suggested I Google the product but I can’t see where he has listed what the product is. I am guessing it may be a Wellbin Bidet as they are about the cheapest ones out there that don’t look like just a piece of tubing and a tee in the supply line.

Anyways I did some searching on the Internet and I believe:

John Crapper III (Kendall) is a licensed Plumbing Contractor and business owner in Michigan and at the same time appears to own “Digi-Care” which seems to be a bidet sales company.

saysflushable (Mike?) who explained he is John Crapper III’s best friend is one of Kendall’s employees I believe.

mstrplmr (James?) Is a licensed Plumbing Contractor and business owner in Michigan who only has 2 ½ weeks to renew his license so he had better hurry up and get his paperwork in.

So now that I believe I know who these three new guys are, let’s talk about why you are really here. If your products are worthy you may get some new customers. However, I guarantee you the guys here are too smart for you to continue treating them like mushrooms.

Mark
      Most of that is correct. I will install any Bidet for somebody. If they ask I will tell them what I know about the units I've used. If they ask I will be able to help them with any info they need. I keep an inventory of cheap bidets (not the brand you said). Just like a plumber keeps an inventory of supplies he might use and also because I can't get them at the plumbing supply house's. I can't sell them to you and make money because you can order them from the same guy I do at the same prices. I think I've bought enough in west Mi. that he might pass all sales here through me. no binding contract though. I would like to see Bidets treated like another plumbing fixture. It could be a decent money maker for all of us if we all at least tried them for long enough to have an opinion. not just the (no way can that work, I'd never use one) attitude. Oh I can get Toto's cheaper than most plumbers I think, we worked long and hard to do that, old inventory stuff not from the factory. I would like to ask on a plumbers forum what kind of bidets are holding up the best. what are there cutomers happiest with. That sort of stuff. instead of giving the merits of the concept itself. By the way I'm happy about how this turned out from all of our conversation at least garager will try one. Hopfully Dunbar also. Believe it or not I'm very happy Rick at least was willing to try one from what he heard dicussed here or on tracy's thread. Look at the effort we went through to get one guy for sure to try one. for as happy as some of the bidets I've installed have made people it is worth it.

Comment

Okay I think we have all had it with SPAM and while I’m not sure this thread reaches the level of SPAM I do feel it has been less than honest. Almost overnight we ended up with three new plumbers from Michigan that all want to talk about bidets. They do not add anything else to the forum and it appears their posts are simply self-serving

At one point I requested John Crapper III stop with the sales pitch and give us a little information for us to judge his product by. To which he suggested I Google the product but I can’t see where he has listed what the product is. I am guessing it may be a Wellbin Bidet as they are about the cheapest ones out there that don’t look like just a piece of tubing and a tee in the supply line.

John Crapper III (Kendall) is a licensed Plumbing Contractor and business owner in Michigan and at the same time appears to own “Digi-Care” which seems to be a bidet sales company.

saysflushable (Mike?) who explained he is John Crapper III’s best friend is one of Kendall’s employees I believe.

mstrplmr (James?) Is a licensed Plumbing Contractor and business owner in Michigan who only has 2 ½ weeks to renew his license so he had better hurry up and get his paperwork in.

So now that I believe I know who these three new guys are, let’s talk about why you are really here. If your products are worthy you may get some new customers. However, I guarantee you the guys here are too smart for you to continue treating them like mushrooms.

Mark
        Sorry all my sentences run together in my posts. I don't know how to start a new paragraph. bidets I know ,computers not so much

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Of course I am; I'm 366 pounds, 6'6" and horrible back problems, no wife or gf that'll give me that "extra needed attention" when I need it most.....LMAO!!!

I try not to be real biased but I'm at least up to the "free trial offer" if someone is willing to throw it my way. There are times I seriously cannot do the proper reach around method at all.

Anyone misquotes my words inappropriately here and I'm going to start throwing hammers.

I will return it clean.
          O.K. how about an address on my Email

Comment

Mark
            Mark,

Thank you for dispelling that we are not plumbers. Something you missed is my true passion is shooting; I am a Master class U.S.P.S.A. shooter (practical shooting) in handgun, rifle and shot gun. I like to hunt, fish, scuba dive, I like walks on the beach of Lake Michigan in the early morning. I went to GVSU for business, partying and womanizing was my major and my minor was in physiology. We went to Russia and adopted a little girl, her name is Nika. She turn four a couple of months ago, she is the greatest person I know.

I left school to start selling health insurance to small businesses; I became the youngest divisional manager in the history of the company. I sold just about everything except used cars. After ten years of sales, marketing and training, I decided that most products you need to sell to someone one, usually leaves them with the buyers blues. I left sales and working with people and became a pig farmer, I raised 8000 hogs a year for three years.

My brother in-law was a plumber for the biggest plumber in the area, Genzink Plumbing.
            He was making 60,000 a year that look good to me. On my first job, I didn’t even know where the water shut off, I didn’t realize hot was on the left and cold was on the right, grew up with single handles faucets. I took me little over one year to move into the service manager spot, we did a little over one million dollars in sales and service.

Everything else is exposed in the video’s. Now who are you?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGRTXpbaGM John exposed
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUA4K...eature=related says' exposed

Comment

so now i know where you were on thursday. making a video.

so you still haven't told me where you get toto's 300 for $415 or is it $419?

i'm sure you can find anything on the internet or ebay. so far the best price was $675 plus shipping and possibly tax?

are we talking 1 seat at a time or bulk purchases. brand new in sealed re-sellable boxes, or are they opened returned display units?

interesting that the plumbing supplier you interviewed was still shaking his head at the price and it didn't look like he has found that deal either.

offer still goes. 10 brand new toto's 300 for $4150.

maybe at that price i can be the california rep

plus joey just bought me a video camera too

plus i can drive around in the sun with the top down

have them here by jan. 5th and i can bring them to our west coast dinner as party favors

that way mark, robert, adam , plumbercrack, and possibly dog, tool, and the other rick might get a squirt

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

[quote=PLUMBER RICK;109493]so now i know where you were on thursday. making a video.

so you still haven't told me where you get toto's 300 for $415 or is it $419?

i'm sure you can find anything on the internet or ebay. so far the best price was $675 plus shipping and possibly tax?

are we talking 1 seat at a time or bulk purchases. brand new in sealed re-sellable boxes, or are they opened returned display units?

interesting that the plumbing supplier you interviewed was still shaking his head at the price and it didn't look like he has found that deal either.

offer still goes. 10 brand new toto's 300 for $4150.

maybe at that price i can be the california rep

plus joey just bought me a video camera too

plus i can drive around in the sun with the top down

have them here by jan. 5th and i can bring them to our west coast dinner as party favors

that way mark, robert, adam , plumbercrack, and possibly dog, tool, and the other rick might get a squirt

rick.[/quot

Rick,

First of all I would like to apologize for giving you any grief, I do think you and Joey are great people and fantastic contributors to our industry. We just happen to live in a test market and toto has given me three free _____ to install in high visability places, they are willing to do this for everyone, talk to your toto rep and ask him about this. Put them in your favorite restroom with a how to use and your plumbing website and numbers. It gives you a place to try and use one.

Can I hand deliver the _____‘s to you; I am sick and tired of the gray sky and cold weather. The sun shine and parting with you guys would be a great time, can I invite myself. Pleaseeee! It would be just awesome. Maybe I could ride shot gun with someone and see what the plumbing looks like out there.

We are making about the same money installing _____’s as we do on water heaters installations. I bought my first _____ and sold it for 20% under list, only to lose a good customer because he searched the internet and found it a lot cheaper. I met with the regional sales manager of toto and he closed down the sights I gave him. Then they opened up the next day under another name and advertising cheaper prices.

Selling ______ isn’t a bad thing once you understand that people are not persecuting you, it a new and uncomfortable subject that goes through the three stages I have mentioned. So don’t get discouraged, I try not to anymore, it is tough sometimes.

I want to tell you how I am getting _____‘s for so cheap but my source could lose his dealers liceince with toto if he gets caught selling toilet seat bidets. Toto is trying to limit the price for what Website’s can advertise ______‘s for, I called people for about two months from the numbers I got off the internet and found a guy who was willing to give me a better deal than the last guy, and the next guy and the next guy…..until I found some one willing to sell them cheaper than all the rest. If I gave you his name on this site it could hurt my profit margin too by giving this guy hope that _____’s are getting popular else where.

It is sunny today isn't it?

John C.

Comment

ok ok... this thread is getting a bit ridiculous. Thought I would let it play out and I think its there.

Comment

Working...
                  X