Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Never give up your right to be wrong.

I believe we have found our new leader in the battle against the Klingons

Comment

O.K. This was the best Thread yet! One of the great things about using bidets is being able to help family and friends when they can't wipe any more. Not much makes me happier then when my grandpa told me the unit I installed for him was worth it's weight in gold. 2 weeks ago I was on a call for an old lady I installed one for about 5months ago. She said it was the BEST thing anybody has done for her. I'm sure she has received better things, but I installed it because she broke 2 toilet seats trying to wipe. I guess when you can't do that seemingly simple function a bidet starts looking pretty good. I could never have helped anybody had I not tried one. PUT MY FEARS AWAY AND TRIED ONE.

Comment

Though I'm sure your product would change the outcome of my life, I might suggest a look-see at the definition of negative reinforcement, it's a sales term.
        I.E. - inferring that either your prospect or his current product is inferior without your product will arouse adversity, starts to close the door.
        My diet is low fat, fruits, whole grains loads of chicken & lean red meat..NO fast food or snack foods.
        Your intimation that my diet is at fault would tend to lose your credibility via adversity...just a thought.
        If you'd like to hone your approach, skip Ziggler, Robbins or anyone else that has had to impose on the late night infommercial demograph to attain success and grab a copy of Dale Carnegie's "win friends and influence people", trust me.

Comment

I am going to talk about my feelings. I feel violated in a dirty shameful sort of way. My name is Tyman and I use toilet paper.

Last week I was talking about Yankee Candles new Sparkling Vanilla scent now I am reading with interest about anal/vaginal irritations and how a bidet could help me with my future case of hemorrhoid's.

Anyway, do any of you have problems finding winter gloves to match your coat?
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
            Though I'm sure your product would change the outcome of my life, I might suggest a look-see at the definition of negative reinforcement, it's a sales term.
            I.E. - inferring that either your prospect or his current product is inferior without your product will arouse adversity, starts to close the door.
            My diet is low fat, fruits, whole grains loads of chicken & lean red meat..NO fast food or snack foods.
            Your intimation that my diet is at fault would tend to lose your credibility via adversity...just a thought.
            If you'd like to hone your approach, skip Ziggler, Robbins or anyone else that has had to impose on the late night infommercial demograph to attain success and grab a copy of Dale Carnegie's "win friends and influence people", trust me.
            Mr. Butter,

I believe we have built some report here. Let me explain, you are one of the biggest contributors in this forum. I respect your views and opinions and honesty; you have keen perceptive qualities and can read people. I am in awe and impressed, Bravo!

This sight wouldn’t be as insightful with out you. Everyone who dares voice their opinions and share their life’s experiences openly, with out any monetary gain are also priceless contributors to this forum. Thank you, each and every one of you for contributing your thoughts, regardless of what the others might think, different thought are why we are hear for.

If we never give up our right to be wrong, we can always be open to learn what we need to learn the most. Some of the most valuable insights are offered to us in during our greatest adversities.(Great sailors are not made from calm seas. Zig-Ziggler)

I didn’t post this topic to hear how great bidets were. I posted it to get the honest opinions of some well respected friends I haven’t met in person yet. So I sincerely thank you for all of your posts. Mr. B yours have been of the most valueable for me. I would really enjoy continuing our discussions.

IHey, wasn’t making fun of your diet, you mentioned it before and I totally agree with you. I am thrilled that we have read some of the same books, what are you currently reading?

Thanks again and hopefully we will talk soon.
            John C.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
              O.K. This was the best Thread yet! One of the great things about using bidets is being able to help family and friends when they can't wipe any more. Not much makes me happier then when my grandpa told me the unit I installed for him was worth it's weight in gold. 2 weeks ago I was on a call for an old lady I installed one for about 5months ago. She said it was the BEST thing anybody has done for her. I'm sure she has received better things, but I installed it because she broke 2 toilet seats trying to wipe. I guess when you can't do that seemingly simple function a bidet starts looking pretty good. I could never have helped anybody had I not tried one. PUT MY FEARS AWAY AND TRIED ONE.
              I read your post on the washlet thread; you are a true believer. How did you get your grandpa to use his? That’s great about the toilet seat lady, it is this type of feed back from a customer that keeps a fellow bidet promoter sane.

Rock on Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                I am going to talk about my feelings. I feel violated in a dirty shameful sort of way. My name is Tyman and I use toilet paper.

Last week I was talking about Yankee Candles new Sparkling Vanilla scent now I am reading with interest about anal/vaginal irritations and how a bidet could help me with my future case of hemorrhoid's.

Anyway, do any of you have problems finding winter gloves to match your coat?
                “I feel violated in a dirty shameful sort of way.” That is exactly how I feel when I have to go to the bathroom away from my home. I am so sorry dude.

You are funny. The ionizer on the toto washlet works great put your candles in a more romantic place.

Winter sucks doesn't it, when you find those gloves, see if they have the ones with strings attatched to them, I have way too many left hand pairs laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  I believe we have found our new leader in the battle against the Klingons
                  I am glad you picked up on that; I was thinking about the video game asteroids when I was writing it. Being a fellow star tek fan you completely understand that you don’t go into battle under gunned against the cling ons.

Comment

How do you keep the water from freezing when it gets below freezing, and wouldn't you have to add on to the building to get a bidet to fit?

to keep mice from the TP I have always keep it in a old coffee can or a crisco can.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by BHD; 12-07-2007, 02:01 AM.
                    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                    attributed to Samuel Johnson
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                      How do you keep the water from freezing when it gets below freezing, and wouldn't you have to add on to the building to get a bidet to fit?

to keep mice from the TP I have always keep it in a old coffee can or a crisco can.
                      Ok… I am done laughing now, that was hilarious.

First thing I thought was, boy a heated seat would be nice in there.

Secondly, I think that we could use the pressure of column inches to get a bidet to function in this isolated location.

Thirdly, the freezing part is easily remedied; just use anti freeze in a bucket, similar to the old style tanks that hung way up on the wall to power the bidet. The chemicals are fairly close to what they soak baby wipes in so you should be ok. Besides, you will take care of the mice problem when they get thirsty.

(I am not a doctor, nor do I support, suggest of recommend anyone using a bidet fueled by anti-freeze or baby wipes at home.)

Thank-you for the wonderful post, that was fun.
                      John C.

Comment

Let me put aside clever, sage, and tactful retorts.
                        My diet is fine, regardless of whether or not I like your product.
                        Your insights on me are...appreciated.
                        My diet, however, is still fine...I'm not inadequate for not using your product.
                        No problem answering your question with my thoughts on your product, none at all.
                        You may feel my objections to be....objectionable, but you asked for them.
                        Hopefully we've helped you build a list of objections to overcome in your pitch.
                        Again, NO insult or patronization intended...read Carnegie, you'll understand once you do.
                        This topic is an icky one..I have humorous notions on how you might breach these details with a potential customer when it comes specifics.
                        Last edited by DuckButter; 12-07-2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Geesh, I just don't understand why this topic doesn't come up more often.....

Good one, Duck.
                          the dog

Comment

Speaking of "come up more often," wouldn't the Toto washlet be great after a night on the town? While you're down there worshipping the porcelain god, you can rinse out your mouth and wash your hair . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Herk View Post
                              Speaking of "come up more often," wouldn't the Toto washlet be great after a night on the town? While you're down there worshipping the porcelain god, you can rinse out your mouth and wash your hair . . .
                              LMAO...
                              Or, if your buddy has too much and is using the porcelan phone to "call home" trigger the washlet for a hoot to see his reaction...LOL

Comment

Let me put aside clever, sage, and tactful retorts.
                                My diet is fine, regardless of whether or not I like your product.
                                Your insights on me are...appreciated.
                                My diet, however, is still fine...I'm not inadequate for not using your product.
                                No problem answering your question with my thoughts on your product, none at all.
                                You may feel my objections to be....objectionable, but you asked for them.
                                Hopefully we've helped you build a list of objections to overcome in your pitch.
                                Again, NO insult or patronization intended...read Carnegie, you'll understand once you do.
                                This topic is an icky one..I have humorous notions on how you might breach these details with a potential customer when it comes specifics.
                                Mr. Butter,

I am sorry that you think I am attacking you. Dude you have to let go of some of this anger, your doing a little projecting now. A compliment is a gift offered, accept it or not. I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING, I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY and I AM NOT TRYING TO INSULT YOU. I am trying to get pass the emotional out bursts and bizarre interpretations of my intentions, by burying the axe. So I can get to your true thoughts and not have to read between your angry comments, they are not needed.

The only time I intended to slam you was when you ridiculed Herk for his towel, I apologize, I could have been more tactful and more sensitive here. (there is no sarcasm intended, don’t read into it)

I am not judging you for not using a bidet it just means you’re not using a bidet. I could careless. So relax, please… and tell me about your humorous notions.

P.S. I have read How to Win Friends and Influence People. I took the Effective Speaking Course and a Sale Course from one of the instructors who combined his own flavor to it. I am not trying to influence anyone I wrote my post to stimulate conversation on a trend that is going to effect everyone of us regardless of our preference of crack cleaning.

It will happen like all change:
                                “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                                X