Green Glue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Glue

Mark, I'd appreciate it if you'd slow down on the typing..so I can beat you to the punch lines...K?

Comment

[quote=drtyhands;113416] It also states that it meets ASTM D-3138. quote]Just looked in the ipc and I couldn't find this reference. Is this in the 06?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
        Um...didya read 'em?
        Dude,it's been like eight minutes and I'm still kidding around.Besides what good will it do tonight both my code books are post dated 2003 and 2007.

I'm getting a headache

Comment

The green glue is a solvent cement and I have heard rumors both codes will adopt it next code cycle. It is possible LJ may adopt them sooner.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            They don't do you any good unless actually you read them.

Mark
            All joking aside,as with the air hammer supressors.I do appreciate your help in making me push to better my knowledge.Thank-you all.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              All joking aside,as with the air hammer supressors.I do appreciate your help in making me push to better my knowledge.Thank-you all.
              It's funny but no one ever includes their code book as one of the most important tool on their truck. However, it can make the difference between making a profit and taking a hit.

Mark

Comment

It's funny but no one ever includes their code book as one of the most important tool on their truck. However, it can make the difference between making a profit and taking a hit.

Mark
                I heard you the first time when you told us a few weeks ago.I think now I'll get a code book in the truck.

But now I'm not completely confident and would like to clarify.

My 2003 and 2007 are not accepted in Calif. yet.I forgot what you had written in the other thread.I'm heading back over there as soon as I post this.

Do I need to go and purchase a 2000?

You don't need to post a reply I'll come back and answer my own question with the answer that is there.
                Last edited by drtyhands; 01-01-2008, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I heard you the first time when you told us a few weeks ago.I think now I'll get a code book in the truck.

But now I'm not completely confident and would like to clarify.

My 2003 and 2007 are not accepted in Calif. yet.I forgot what you had written in the other thread.I'm heading back over there as soon as I post this.

Do I need to go and purchase a 2000?

You don't need to post a reply I'll come back and answer my own question with the answer that is there.
                  disregard my reply.
                  Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-01-2008, 11:12 PM. Reason: Blind Obedience

Comment

O/K
                    Just repeating what was posted on the other thread.

The 2007UPC is the IAPMO improved 2006UPC which will be accepted in Calif.

Mark,have they stated when this is going to happen.

I actually held off on the 2006 at the contractors book store till the 2007 came out because the salesman said this was going to be initiated this year.

I thought it would be the first of the year.

Comment

Adam,

You may be okay after all. I found the California amendments and two items of interest were ABS/PVC transition cement and one step glue (Blue Glue) for CPVC. I believe the new code starts today!

Mark

Comment

O/K
                        Just repeating what was posted on the other thread.

The 2007UPC is the IAPMO improved 2006UPC which will be accepted in Calif.

Mark,have they stated when this is going to happen.

I actually held off on the 2006 at the contractors book store till the 2007 came out because the salesman said this was going to be initiated this year.

I thought it would be the first of the year.
                        I am fairly certain it is today or close to it as they published their 45-day notice November 21st.

http://www.hcd.ca.gov/codes/shl/07co...roj_part5.html

Mark

Comment

I am fairly certain it is today or close to it as they published their 45-day notice November 21st.

http://www.hcd.ca.gov/codes/shl/07co...roj_part5.html

Mark
                          It's going in the truck.

Comment

Never Heard Of Legaly Gluing Abs And Pvc. In The Ohio Plumbing Code It States Under Prohibted Joints And Connections
                            Solvent-cement Joints Between Different Types Of Plastic Pipe

Comment

Working...
                            X