Water pressure too high after using hot water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water pressure too high after using hot water

This is the start of a good thread about to be closed. Momma needs to spank everyone involved on the knukles, with a ruler and stand them in the corner.

This site is becomming more and more like the lifetime channel.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
      This is the start of a good thread about to be closed. Momma needs to spank everyone involved on the knukles, with a ruler and stand them in the corner.

you watch that too

does oprah know that

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post

Robert, the more fronty writes the more I can see that his actions are inherit, he can't help them. Sylvia was a total loser because he chose to be. I don't believe fronty can control it. He needs psychological help. Would you pick on a retarded kid, of course not. A retarded child can't help the cards he was dealt anymore than Fronty can. He's just lashing out the only way he knows how. I have broad shoulders, I can take the abuse Fronty. Just please get help. I hope everyone sees where I'm coming from. Everyone needs help at some point in their life. Fronty needs help now.

Ben
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

since i've been somewhat quiet over all this

how about both of you just ignore each other and let it go.

no more he said, she said

can't we all just get along

please, we're going downhill fast.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            since i've been somewhat quiet over all this

how about both of you just ignore each other and let it go.

no more he said, she said

can't we all just get along

please, we're going downhill fast.

rick.

Done.

I have done that for his last few posts. Every time I see his name/picture I just scroll right past it. It wastes too much time out of my life.

Rick, you are one of the most level headed people here. I appreciate all the help you have given me and help in the future.

Comment

[quote=fronty;114577]Done.

I have done that for his last few posts. Every time I see his name/picture I just scroll right past it. It wastes too much time out of my life.

Rick, you are one of the most level headed people here. I appreciate all the help you have given me and help in the future.[/quote]

well then you were not at the west coast gathering last night

my wife and a few others would think otherwise

thanks for taking my lead and the same goes with ben

believe me i've been there done that. all you need to do is read back for 3 years.

if this went on any longer, i might have been de-throwned by the new guy

lets keep it clean and it will all wash over

just look at dog and i, we're going on a date soon

well maybe a threesome as joey wants to tag along

thanks all.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by fronty View Post

EDIT: I went back and deleted all of my threads. This wasn't the proper venue to handle it. I should have contacted Josh the webmaster or called the police.

hummmm i wonder why someone that is so innocent would delete all of there threads??? now that makes no scents what so ever
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                  hummmm i wonder why someone that is so innocent would delete all of there threads??? now that makes no scents what so ever
                  I deleted them because it wasn't the proper venue. I already said that. Please do not continue this.

Comment

Originally posted by fronty View Post
                    I deleted them because it wasn't the proper venue. I already said that. Please do not continue this.
                    this is a free country and you will not be a dictator of what what i say or who i say it to.

this is an open fourm, an in an open fourm i am free to speak, responed, ask questions, and post civil commets to who ever i like.

now i asked a question, and because you do not like me you jumped right to the defensive yet again, now if you would have simply said .......

"I deleted them because it wasn't the proper venue."

...... i would not have felt the need to respone to your response because both my question and coment would have been answered, but then you added the last part witch set me off kilter.

this is not an atack on you, so please do not take it that way, it is just the way i feel.
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                      this is a free country and you will not be a dictator of what what i say or who i say it to.

this is an open fourm, an in an open fourm i am free to speak, responed, ask questions, and post civil commets to who ever i like.

now i asked a question, and because you do not like me you jumped right to the defensive yet again, now if you would have simply said .......

"I deleted them because it wasn't the proper venue."

...... i would not have felt the need to respone to your response because both my question and coment would have been answered, but then you added the last part witch set me off kilter.

this is not an atack on you, so please do not take it that way, it is just the way i feel.
                      Nothing was meant by the last comment. I would like to not continue what has been going on. Your comment does nothing except further instigate a situation that persisted way too long. I also never said I dislike you. I think everyone is in agreement that this is over (this includes Ben and I).

Comment

Glad everyone is done with this one. This forum is still far more civil than any I have participated in and as the Admin I want to keep it that way.

as a wise man once said "Can't we all just get along"

Comment

I'd really like to hear from the O/P about how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                            I'd really like to hear from the O/P about how it turned out.
                            Waiting on a pro to be able to come out to put the Tank in.
                            I'm starting to wonder if I want to wait, and spend the $140 in labor it will cost me to have it put in.
                            Maybe I'll give it a go myself using compression fittings.

I'm also thinking about one of those recirculating systems and water detection/auto shut-off systems.

Comment

Adam, in lieu of your difficulty with the PRV, you may want to consider the fact that your water will be completely down until the soldering is done.
                              For us, it would be a fairly simple project...your call.

Also, glad the bickering didn't scare you off.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                                Adam, in lieu of your difficulty with the PRV, you may want to consider the fact that your water will be completely down until the soldering is done.
                                For us, it would be a fairly simple project...your call.

Also, glad the bickering didn't scare you off.
                                I own a few websites with forums and I know all about posts getting out of hand. However, on my sites, me and/or my moderators would have never let it get as far as it did here. I was staying out of it, especially since I don't know anyone here. IMO, they should have taken it to PM. It is one thing to take a thread off-topic, but to take it an off-topic fight is another. Plus, it only involved two people. No one else needed to be a part of it.

The only reason I had trouble with the PRV is because I didn't have the know-how and supplies. After getting advice here, armed with a pipe-wrench and crescent wrench I was able to overcome my first challenge in no time. Then my leak issues were resolved with a couple rounds of teflon tape and pipe dope. So, knowing these things now, I may have better luck with the tank. I know it is your profession and all, but if I can do it myself, I'd like to save the $140. I'm not putting you guys down, I'm just cheap. If I wasn't cheap, I probably would have never had to check out this forum in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X