Pot Filler Brand recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Filler Brand recommendations

Hi Guys! Happy New Year! I was hoping that you guys had recommendations for a pot filler. I was looking at the Chicago brand and the Danze brand, I've installed the Chicago faucets and they seem well made. I've also installed Danze shower sets. Would you recommend any other brands?

Re: Pot Filler Brand recommendations

Originally posted by plumb crazy purple View Post
    Hi Guys! Happy New Year! I was hoping that you guys had recommendations for a pot filler. I was looking at the Chicago brand and the Danze brand, I've installed the Chicago faucets and they seem well made. I've also installed Danze shower sets. Would you recommend any other brands?

I am a big fan of Chicago, they are high quality and for the quality, they are an excellent price.

I am not a big fan of Danze, or any of the other supposed "High End" brands. Chicago has made it very easy to get parts when the time comes down the road to replace something. The only thing chicago lacks is style, they are a bit commercial, but thats the market they set out to achieve.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

For my renovation at my house I'm going with Chicago:
      • Pot Filler with 18" double jointed spout
      • Wall Mount Kitchen faucet with 18" double jointed spout (I have an undermount sink that's 40"L x 22"W x 10"D)
      Like Robert said, they lack style but take the abuse with parts readily available. I could be wrong but I thought I saw somewhere they offer Brushed Nickel or Stainless finish.

Tracy

Comment

Thanks guys. Chicago's lack of style is why I was looking at Danze.

Comment

Give Danze numerous years when they decide to get out of the faucet business. Their 800 number will be discontinued and no supply house carries repair parts.

Double brace off your mounting bracket to the wall; don't go by tile alone like some do. It'll usually take some specific longer narrow headed screws but this will support the incident when someone pulls down on that assembly by accident....not relying on the piping leading to it for support.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

T&S Brass is by far the best pot filler, not sure whether or not you can get it in your parts, but for me its easy to find and the replacement parts are everywhere
            West Trail Mechanical Ltd
            Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

are pot fillers legal where you guys live? wher im at people want them mounted next to the stove for obviouse reasons, but are against code due to the lack of a drain near by
              how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

Originally posted by proplumb View Post
                are pot fillers legal where you guys live? wher im at people want them mounted next to the stove for obviouse reasons, but are against code due to the lack of a drain near by

Wow, they are legal here, but that is an excellent point.
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                X