X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca. C-36 vs. Mass. Masters lic ?

What's The Dif.? Thank's ,Tool Ps Hope It's a Healthy 08, for All You And Family,Is there anything more important?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Ca. C-36 vs. Mass. Masters lic ?

I don't know about Mass.,

But a California plumbing contractor relocated to Texas,thank goodness he was a real plumber.He would not have gotten his Texas master plumber license with the knowledge that 90% of the so called So.Calif. plumbers have out here.

A twelve year old can pass the test to get a California C-36.

Comment

The difference between a journeyman & master in MA is the fact that you can hire other licensed guys & sign apprentices.
      You have to take an addit'l 100 hr course as a journeyman to qualify for the masters test, it's focus over the journeymans is business math.

Comment

Thank's ,I passed My Ca.-36 Years ago but They wouldn.t accept My hrs.Based on all the plumbing on My own jobs, as a Gen. Contr. So I pull Plumb permits as a Gen. Contr. only. Does Ca. have a masters Lic. ?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Is a C-36 a contractor's license or a tradesman license(journeyman, masters)?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

California plumbing contractor.

Comment

I took my C-36 27-years ago but at the time it required 4-years as a Journeyman Plumber and passing a 4-hour trade test and a 3-hour business test.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X