Plumbing Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing Books

Due to a snafu that I've been assigned to fix, my bosses decided that we need more plumbing books at work. We're geared towards light commercial plumbing. We've already got the International Codes which is what we go by. Any others that are recommended? Money is not an issue here so feel free to suggest anything.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Plumbing Books

Playboy or hustler...oh wait, not that kind of plumbing??

Illustrated training manuels are always good, get the one for your code of course. I have one for the 2003 UPC, excellent reading material for those rainy days.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

The NCCER series from year one through four are very inclusive. But truthfully the ipc or upc code abooks with commentary serve very well.
      sigpic

Comment

Gear are You talking apprentice training Manuals? The local union hall may help ,if so.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Google Howard C. Massey see if there is anything close to what your looking for.I got his estimating plumbing back in the mid 90's.

Comment

If you do any heating check the books by Dan Holohan @ heatinghelp.com

Comment

We already have "plumbing design and installation" by L.V. Ripka and this is an outstanding book but I need something more basic with pictures. Some of the guys at work have sniffed way to much glue.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
              X