No announcement yet.

MAXIMUM dwv slope?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not uncommon for a stoppage at the end of the line. Waste will slowly collect at the end of line as the waste enters the comby, it goes both ways. Downstream it flushes out and upstream it collects, eventually it builds up enough to seal off the wye/ tee. More so in cast than plastic piping.

same principal when you remove a cleanout plug and see all the waste debris trapped in the cleanout and plug.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I think I know the Guy that wired that house !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

• Mightyservant
        Mightyservant commented
        Editing a comment
        Same guy that wired mine, doh!

There is / was some old stuff in the crawl space - a gasoline jerrycan, a water? Jerrycan (much larger cap), and empty 2.5 gallon can of Benzene with a price sticker of $2.45, and old car radio made in Los Angles, an old car jack with a folding crank handle ~ 1940's vintage. Been cleaning the work area and applying diluted bleach from a zep spray bottle. Currently, running a vacuum at the entrance to the crawl space. Also, hooked up a shop vac hose to the washing machine (which has been offline for over 2 weeks) a pipped it out to the sidewalk / street to prevent a rebellion / riot lol...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mrbios; 04-24-2017, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Mightyservant
        Mightyservant commented
        Editing a comment
        Atlas Chemicals on Commercial street downtown, made of few trips there for our office back in the day. I found an old Best foods mayonnaise jar top, a container of Fuller brush floor cleaner, a few old matchbooks from Apha Beta a long gone grocery store chain. Once I straightened up the crawlspace, I was no longer anxious to get out when I was there, It also helped to get a cheap axial fan (1200 CFM) made for ventilating confined spaces so you can breath easy. Keep your access closed up when your not down there vermin are hell on ductwork. If you've got a a Rigid wet dry vac with a drain port Rigid has a pump that attaches to it then you can connect a garden hose and pump out your vacum without haveing to move it around.
        Last edited by Mightyservant; 04-24-2017, 10:11 PM.
    Working...
    X