How are the relining processes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How are the relining processes?

you could use PipePatch at the joints after a good cleaning and never have to worry about the roots again...and not digging at all, cheaper than re-linging, with the same results. offset joints, are not an issue, patches come in 2foot or 4foot lengths and work in 2" thru 24" diameter pipe, any pipe material also. check out Fernco/Source 1 PipePatch on youtube for videos... I'm the Western PA. rep for PipePatch

P.S. not spam sir
    Eric Melvin
    CF Manufacturing
    CF Sales

Comment

Originally posted by EricMelvin01 View Post
      you could use PipePatch at the joints after a good cleaning and never have to worry about the roots again...and not digging at all, cheaper than re-linging, with the same results. offset joints, are not an issue, patches come in 2foot or 4foot lengths and work in 2" thru 24" diameter pipe, any pipe material also. check out Fernco/Source 1 PipePatch on youtube for videos... I'm the Western PA. rep for PipePatch

P.S. not spam sir

hey so your guys pipe patch ****.... how do you not have to dig anything if the problem area in the line is located approx 50feet from a cleanout.... and can you insert the whole chingas into a or through a 4'' comby, with a riser??? just wondering because i do alot of liners here and you still have to access the line (so you still have to dig at least on hole)

Comment

Dry and heat pipes with pressurized air. The pipe is cleaned with heated pressurized air and various pneumatic processes, removing any contaminates in the pipe, leaving a smooth surface ready for epoxy application.
        A liquid epoxy is then pushed through the pipe with heat and pressurized air. This results in a smooth coat of epoxy, filling the pinholes and protecting the pipes from corrosion and erosion.

Comment

"smooth surface" hahahahahaha Dude did you even read the thread? The op was talking sewers not water lines.
          Last edited by Cuda; 04-20-2012, 06:13 PM.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Matt T Service and Repair View Post
            hey so your guys pipe patch ****.... how do you not have to dig anything if the problem area in the line is located approx 50feet from a cleanout.... and can you insert the whole chingas into a or through a 4'' comby, with a riser??? just wondering because i do alot of liners here and you still have to access the line (so you still have to dig at least on hole)
            No digging most of the time pipe patch is pushed in through a cleanout or comby to the bad spot. You can use a 3" for tight bends and inflate to 4" (though not officially recommended) Other sewer lining systems don't need even one hole in a lot of cases just go right in a cleanout and line.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
              No digging most of the time pipe patch is pushed in through a cleanout or comby to the bad spot. You can use a 3" for tight bends and inflate to 4" (though not officially recommended) Other sewer lining systems don't need even one hole in a lot of cases just go right in a cleanout and line.
              thats what im getting at how u push it in.....no homo lol. like on the end of a cable.... use the pushrod for the camera.... just a little confused. when we line or shoot a liner in a bad line we have to gain access to the line somewhere(ie dig up and typically line it then install a C/O and do not line past any tie ins.)

Comment

The PipePatch system uses pushrods to get the whole shebang into position. Hard to see but here is a 3x4 transition we patched through a 3" cleanout in a basement wall, around a 90 and 6' in under a shower in a slab house.

Name:  016c3f5ebd6b9871708dfc5f50e51b00.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  30.6 KBName:  13cb8b90f45c1be8d78a1109e9848ce3.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  87.0 KB

As far as lining, can't you invert your liner through a cleanout?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                  "smooth surface" hahahahahaha Dude did you even read the thread? The op was talking sewers not water lines.
                  PVC is smooth. Abs is smooth. Clay is smooth. Cast is smooth-ish. Copper is smooth. Glass is smooth. Orange burg is, well none of its smooth anymore not sure how it was to start. Concrete is the only sewer line I can think of that isn't smooth. And even after years of use I'd say concrete and maybe cast, but I'm sure he wasn't talking about that kinda smooth. He was probably just talking about breaking off the gunk attached to the pipe.

And what's so wrong with pipe patching? Pex is a much bigger downfall to the trade than pipe patch.

Comment

Working...
                  X