Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys i really need help really!!!!its about the power spin tool it snaped off

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys i really need help really!!!!its about the power spin tool it snaped off

ok guys my question is how does the long cable go back on the hook thingy the tool snaped off while pulling back the cable.the hook has 3 screws on it its were the handle is at so how does the cable go back on the hook?please answer!!!

Re: Hey guys i really need help really!!!!its about the power spin tool it snaped off

What tool are you talking about. Also this should be posted in the home owner do it your self section.
    Last edited by Crappy days; 02-25-2008, 01:35 AM.
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Re: Hey guys i really need help really!!!!its about the power spin tool it snaped off

hi its called The Ridgid Power-Spin its used to unclog toilets sinks etc the long 25ft cables snapped off the hook thingy i dont lnow what is called but its shaped like a hook

Comment

i am so sorry but ive just registered on the forums i dont know what to do

Comment

If its broke just go buy another one there like 25 bucks.

Comment

but no it didnt brake it can be fixed easily i just wanna know how the cable is attached to the hook i dont wanna buy another one when it can be fixed easily i just wanna know how?and no it didnt cost 25 it costed 40 here

Comment

40 bucks thats like what ten minutes for a gamer.

Comment

no it isnt?anyways were was that place were u said the home do it urself page can u put the link here?

Comment

Its called ask the plumbing experts.

Comment

thank u hopefully i get the answer and i was gonna go their first but i toght this was the right section thank u and if i cant find the answer i will try to figure it out thogh i want the right answer before i do anything beacuse the tool might break for good

Comment

i need help with a tool that snaped off.the tool is the Ridgid Power spin

ok guys my question is how does the long cable go back on the hook thingy the tool snaped off while pulling back the cable.the hook has 3 screws on it its were the handle is at so how does the cable go back on the hook?please answer!!!

Comment

Re: i need help with a tool that snaped off.the tool is the Ridgid Power spin

What hook thingy.

Comment

The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Re: i need help with a tool that snaped off.the tool is the Ridgid Power spin

CRAPPY, Answer the mans question or leave him the hell alone! You badgered him enough in the other thread and you don't have a clue about his problem!
                            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I feel like I just watched an Abbott & Costello skit.

Comment

Working...
                              X