X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 replies to "Tomot" Why?

I guess I don't know what this forum is about. Shouldn't the homeowner bashing be in the pro discussion area? I agree that "cheater vents" may be crap but they are allowed by a governing body that (correct me if I'm wrong) has at least a few "pros" on it and they got to vote right?
    If you don't want to hand out your advice than just don't. Where is a "layman" to draw the line on where he should give it up and "hire a pro"?
    BTW - I posted an apology in "crappy tailpc." Hope at least some of you saw it. Thanks for list'nen.

Re: 95 replies to "Tomot" Why?

It's dead and gone, please let the body rest in peace.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought you were trounced on a little hard.I'm all for a guy trying to help himself the best he can.We're here if that fails!
      Cheater vents were allowed in MN for about 2 days.People wanted to bury them in walls and all sorts of scary things.Scary because it is just a matter of time before they fail and spew sewer gas in your house walls.Is the economy really booming in Seattle like I have heard ?

Comment

The venting thread was reminiscent of the tankless water heater thread a couple months earlier.....

The guy asked for advice, then when advice was given, he disputed the advice and he said he was going to do it his way anyway....

Thread then disintegrated from there. Although the tankless thread disintegrated for over 20 pages before it was killed....thankfully the venting one was killed much earlier.........

If you ask for advice, take it, thank the giver, and walk away. If you're going to debate the advice, then you never needed the advice in the first place.

Just my opinion, yours may differ.......just like your advice.....heh, heh..............
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

If you ask for advice, take it, thank the giver, and walk away. If you're going to debate the advice, then you never needed the advice in the first place.

Just my opinion, yours may differ.......just like your advice.....heh, heh..............[/quote]
          bravo great reply
          Last edited by aero1; 03-19-2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X