X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "new Ridgid 3800 Pressure Washer #rd80770

Can anyone tell me what this bad boy sells for and where I can buy it at?? Stopped over at the local H.D. they don't stock it. Spent about a 1/2 hr. at the help desk they can't figure it out... It's on Ridgid .com but has no price and I can not put it in the shopping cart to check out on line? WOWWWWW.. Can someone shed some light for me.. It does state new product I called 1-800-4-ridgid they tell me I need to talk to my local H.D. store!! Are they just not out yet. Thanks for taking the time to read this.. Happy Easter! Dwight

Re: "new Ridgid 3800 Pressure Washer #rd80770

I've checked in the HD computer system and it really is nowhere to be seen. The 3000 and 3300 psi pressure washers are int he system but not the 3800. My guess is that it just hasn't been released yet. Since it is not in the computer system I can not tell you a price for sure. I'll keep checking back and see if it shows up one day and will update you.

Comment

Donny Darko!!!!! I thought I was the only one who liked that movie!!!
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Heeey,

Thank you for taking the time to check for me Cellardoor...I'm trying to hold out for that one rather than buying the Dewalt. That Ridgid has a 3 1/2 gallon tank which kicks *** I think.. Have a good one talk to you soon.

Comment

Hey Zubba!

I did a little research because I too was interested in that 3800. Did you ever purchase it and if so, how does it work for you?

My concern is the pump....

I just read the spec sheet and was surprised to discover it is not the CAT pump....

It is the Italian Annovi Reverberi, Triplex plunger.

Anyone try this 3800 and if so, how does it work?

Freddy

Originally posted by Zubba1987 View Post
          Heeey,

Thank you for taking the time to check for me Cellardoor...I'm trying to hold out for that one rather than buying the Dewalt. That Ridgid has a 3 1/2 gallon tank which kicks *** I think.. Have a good one talk to you soon.
          Don't squabble with the chickens
          Instead, soar
          with the eagles

Comment

I have it and I love it the machine is very powerful you can literally cut wood with the 0 tip you have to be very careful. I don't consider the machine a person who would use it time from time home type of joe. I am very happy with the machine and most of the time I don't even think you need detergent it does such a great job at cleaning lol. I have to say I actually look forward to using it.

Originally posted by soarwitheagles View Post
            Hey Zubba!

I did a little research because I too was interested in that 3800. Did you ever purchase it and if so, how does it work for you?

My concern is the pump....

I just read the spec sheet and was surprised to discover it is not the CAT pump....

It is the Italian Annovi Reverberi, Triplex plunger.

Anyone try this 3800 and if so, how does it work?

Freddy

Comment

Originally posted by rogeroh33 View Post
              I have it and I love it the machine is very powerful you can literally cut wood with the 0 tip you have to be very careful. I don't consider the machine a person who would use it time from time home type of joe. I am very happy with the machine and most of the time I don't even think you need detergent it does such a great job at cleaning lol. I have to say I actually look forward to using it.

It's a great machine powerful I love it!

Comment

Working...
              X