X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job opportunities in Az.

Are there any Arizona plumbers out there? I am out in Az. right now on vacation and love it. I wonder if anybody knows what's going on.

Bogart

Re: Job opportunities in Az.

My old neighbor went to Arizona for vacation and loved it so much 1 year later he sold the house and packed up the family and off to Arizona they went. About a year after that I ran into him in another town and asked him how long he was visiting. He said "we're not. We moved back here."
    Apparently they made it 8 months. Too much crime/drugs and they didn't care too much for things going on at the schools with two teenage daughters.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Yikes!
      My mom is up in the mountains, there are still cowboys around. Crime is low and it's a lot different lifestyle.

Comment

its to hot there for me

if you want info on AZ go to the site below called KAT.COM and talk to kat she works for a HVAC co there and will know what your looking for
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

a good friend of mine lives outside of phoenix hes had his house broken in twice
          Mike
          Clark County Plumbing And Drain
          www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Out here, a lot of locals carry pistols once they get out of town, and most folks have guns in their houses. Not a lot of crime. Like I said, a lot of cowboys and desert buffs who carry pistols to shoot snakes.

Comment

And your point is what lumbdog:

Comment

My point is that there are slobs all over who need a good mechanic to teach them the art/craft of plumbing.

Comment

Lol let me guess home schooling??

Comment

Gobby, may I suggest a wise approach? Rent out Your existing home for a year. rent there 1st. You'll have a good idea about where You want to live in this new area,and where not. This way You have options. Years ago, many folks in ca. moved to Az. and Nev. only to want to move back. At that time, with house appreciation they never could afford to come home. You have some real CHEAP competion with the economy . Many Mexicans work VERY cheap in that area! I'm trying not to be negative , new const. is dead there ,i believe. Good luck
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by gobby View Post
                      Lol let me guess home schooling??

so funny, true and sad at the same time
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                      X