screwdriver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screwdriver?

To Harmoynhall-WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCREWDRIVER?-------------Did you retrieve it?How?Clue us in,what say you?---------------------"Inquiring minds want to know" Kenneth
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Re: screwdriver?

You're new so I'll clue you in. The majority of people ask questions and once they get what they want, they leave and never bother to post the results. Don't hold your breath on this one.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      You're new so I'll clue you in. The majority of people ask questions and once they get what they want, they leave and never bother to post the results. Don't hold your breath on this one.

Be positive, some come back
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

I am positive but also a realist. How many times have we gone and given advice to happy homeowner? Them telling us the results would be nice.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          I am positive but also a realist. How many times have we gone and given advice to happy homeowner? Them telling us the results would be nice.

understood you realist
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...t=16770&page=2

Comment

kinda like motel 6 we leave a light on for you, damn thing never burns out they do come and go maybe we should start getting credit card numbers then give the advice. hey the sopranos would

Comment

Originally posted by aero1 View Post
                kinda like motel 6 we leave a light on for you, damn thing never burns out they do come and go maybe we should start getting credit card numbers then give the advice. hey the sopranos would
                Good idea, even at 2 cents worth it would take no time at all to have enough for a pizza party
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

great i"ll bring the beer.

Comment

Working...
                  X