X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asbestos any more????

hmmmmm what should i play with now i know malaria nooo arsenic maybe ebola yea that sounds fun naw i guess well theres always asbestos, well to much time spent here its back to the mines for me got to work on that black lung.
    Last edited by aero1; 04-08-2008, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mheriot View Post
      At the moment we do not have plumbers on site so this forum is the easiest way for me to ask muliple people in one shot.

Are you questioning my profession?
      I don't know if I'm questioning your profession or not. I'm just the plumber. But I can contact at least 5 electricians, hvac techs, carpenters, roofers, drywallers, painters, etc. locally that I know. So I guess I just don't get why you don't know any plumbers locally.

J.C.

Comment

Like I said no plumbers on site as of yet and probably won't be for another 10 months or so. Haven't been any plumbers on site for the past 8 months or so either so instead of calling a plumber from my last job I thought it might be easier to just throw up a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
          I would never use a homeowners tool of any type, they pay me to come to their house prepared.

I am the professional, I know whats required to complete a job, and it should be on my truck.

but to each their own.

I second everything you said there.

That’s why you can charge $80 an hour and up.

4 years of schooling

Living on spam while your in school studying your a$$ off

And having to spend $30,000 in tools and having to bring them to the customer’s job site.

Totally justified brother

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
            And yet you ask for FREE advice from licensed pros. Nice.
            He's in my state...one of the worst as far as DIY plumbing.
            I've been down this road and find it best to avoid topics for illegal DIY work.
            Had my share of ugly spats on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by mheriot View Post
              Like I said no plumbers on site as of yet and probably won't be for another 10 months or so. Haven't been any plumbers on site for the past 8 months or so either so instead of calling a plumber from my last job I thought it might be easier to just throw up a thread.
              I'm a plumber in Ma, PM me if you need a plumber...I have friends in almost every part of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                You know, I've been to the dentist a bunch of times and I'm pretty sure I could do that kind of work. Any one want to be my first customer.? What, no takers. Chickens
                I doth myth own denthal.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                  He's in my state...one of the worst as far as DIY plumbing.
                  I've been down this road and find it best to avoid topics for illegal DIY work.
                  Had my share of ugly spats on this topic.
                  Thanks for the tip. You and I think alike based on your posts. And I know these things will never stop coming up, so I guess you are right, I should just stay out of these threads in the future.
                  It will keep my blood pressure lower anyway!
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
                  X