X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2" house lateral ?????????

Was told yesterday, that in Japan,this is the norm ! Is it so? and if so ,is this a diet difference that helps this work?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 2" house lateral ?????????

I've been to japan and okinawa twice and I never saw it. I only worked on military bases but the all constuction standards must conform to local codes. They do have a weird connection for cast iron dwv, think of a compression fitting but bigger
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'm finding some cultures/countries do not flush their t.p. Asians and Greeks (fresh off the boat so to speak) are amazed that we just flush it and not put it in the waste basket.
      Of course this is only according to a few Asians and Greeks as I don't typically start off a conversation with 'do you or don't you flush the t.p.?'
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X