Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another pitch!

Hey all!

Now I am all confused... I read in another forum (ref.: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=2#yan-answers ) that the (correct?) pitch for a whirlpool drain is 1/4" per 10ft run! WOW!

That's like almost FLAT! I always thought it was 1/4" per 1ft! or if ur forced to do it... 1/8" is somehow ok...

Now... who's right?

Re: yet another pitch!

Yeah it should be 1/4" per foot.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Not to hi-jack this thread, but Mark. You have had acouple different pics in your avatar of that house.. Is that your house being built ??? and is that your family building it?
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
        Not to hi-jack this thread, but Mark. You have had acouple different pics in your avatar of that house.. Is that your house being built ??? and is that your family building it?
        No that is my oldest daughter and her family building their home. That's how my daughter, son in law and their three kids spent last summer.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

If you read the "explain your avatar" thread you would be able to keep up with Mark If you can't keep up with Mark how are you going to keep up with Rick
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            If you read the "explain your avatar" thread you would be able to keep up with Mark If you can't keep up with Mark how are you going to keep up with Rick
            OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

Cause unlike Rick i have been busy all day and night.....Besides someone has to work
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Of to Saint Marys with $.50. I will light that candle for You Rick.
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Cause unlike Rick i have been busy all day and night.....Besides someone has to work
                  That's another good reason why the roundup is going to be sooo good.
                  Good amount of time away from work.

Comment

Did you see the guy who made the post claimed to be a Plumber.
                    ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnman1100 View Post
                      Did you see the guy who made the post claimed to be a Plumber.
                      what a n00b!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                      X