Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Hot Water Pressure throughout the entire house - HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Hot Water Pressure throughout the entire house - HELP!!!

Originally posted by lkngood
    So it sounds like it could have been fixed as long as the old water heater was working fine. Everybody is out to make a quick buck now a days.
    Sounds as if he didn't make much. He would have made a lot more if he'd attempted to repair the old one at any hourly rate, given the problems. Getting the sediment out isn't easy. And you'd still have a water heater with a short lifespan left. You might have gotten three more years from it, or more if you were lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Herk View Post
      Sounds as if he didn't make much. He would have made a lot more if he'd attempted to repair the old one at any hourly rate, given the problems. Getting the sediment out isn't easy. And you'd still have a water heater with a short lifespan left. You might have gotten three more years from it, or more if you were lucky.
      Thanks - that makes me feel better. I now have a brand new A.O. Smith Gas 50 gallon Water Heater installed with a 6yr warranty for $500.00

Comment

That price would have been a good one 10 years ago, before steel hikes and sealed burners!
        sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

Working...
        X