Affordable ADA TOILET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable ADA TOILET

For a small Gal 84,bless her. I don't have much room in front of this toilet. This is going in a garage in SF. So she can garden, and not have to go up stairs. Outside door restricts bath wall. Code is 24" min toilet front. Min. budget! thanks tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Affordable ADA TOILET

I don't think you can get an ada toilet in round front. You may have to go with a seat extender.
    sigpic

Comment

Kohler cimmeron(sp) comfort hight round front. its not ADA but its better than a regular toilet.
      Hope that helps
      Mike

Comment

Kohler Cimarron has an ADA Height, but round front model. It's their comfort height series, and they are really inexpensive.
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

I've seen thicker toilet seats to raise the height to comply with ADA.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

We recently ordered one of those extended height toilet seats, as instructed by the customer. It cost almost as much as a new toilet. Check prices before you buy.
            Mike

Comment

This may be a possibility, I have never used one but saw it in a search and nearly got one for my mother, but she went to the nursing home before it was ordered.

The Toilevator™

http://www.google.com/products?q=Toi...oducts&show=dd

The Toilevator™ is an excellent alternative to elevated toilet seats that raise 14" or 15" (36 or 38cm) round or elongated toilets by 3½" (9cm) at the base. Ideal for facilities, the ADA compliant Toilevator riser can be comfortably used by those who have difficulty with standard-height toilets. The Toilevator is suitable for people with: weakness in their legs, knees or hips, dizziness when they sit-up or stand-up and those with mobility issues. The universally designed modification kit comes with instructions and all hardware needed for easy installation. 11½" W x 23"L x 3½" H( 29 x 58 x 8.9cm ) Weight capacity 500 lbs. (227kg).

Features:
              Fits standard size toilets (14" to 15") with round or elongated bowls
              Adds 3 1/2" of extra height between the floor and existing toilet base
              Do-it-yourself kit includes everything necessary for installation
              Toilevator™ measures 23" (L) x 11 1/2" (W) x 3 1/2" (H)
              500 lbs. weight capacity
              Standard color is off-white and may be painted to match any bathroom décor

Weight capacity 500 lbs
              Length 23"
              Width 11.5"
              Height 3.5"
              Toilet Size fits 14"-15" round or elongated bowls
              Color off-white
              Material PVC Composite
              Attached Files
              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              attributed to Samuel Johnson
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I just bought a couple of round-front Toto ADA toilets, and found out that they're now 16" rather than 17". They were not expensive for ADA, but I guess that depends upon what your budget is. (Around $150.) They did not have the large flapper or the Max fill valve.

Comment

Don't forget about handrails.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                  X