Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Heater pilot cover (door)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

    Oh come on, that was funny, He`s screwing with ya now
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

      But he believed his earlier post. Just proves he doesn't know what he's doing.

      Again.

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

        I could plumb circles around most of the guys on this board. You guys all need to relax. Life is short, laugh a little bit.
        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

          In your dreams.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

            Most of you would be standing there with your finger up your nose saying, "Damn, that guys good!"
            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

              Seen unlicensed guys that were great at plumbing. But I would never work near you. Couldn't trust you.

              My biggest issue with you is you're dishonest.

              J.C.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                Most of you would be standing there with your finger up your nose saying, "Damn, that guys good!"
                Of course if you don't get your license cleared up we would have to hold the competition on visitors day. I'm not sure about you but a year in jail and a $25,000 fine would certainly ruin my day.

                Between you and I, I think the fine and prison time is ludacris but I guess you know it up front so you are making an informed decision.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                  Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  Seen unlicensed guys that were great at plumbing. But I would never work near you. Couldn't trust you.

                  My biggest issue with you is you're dishonest.

                  J.C.

                  I AM LIKE MCDONALDS, OVER 1 MILLION SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
                  Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                    Dishonest.

                    J.C.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                      Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                      I AM LIKE MCDONALDS, OVER 1 MILLION SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
                      Going back on my ignore list...
                      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Of course if you don't get your license cleared up we would have to hold the competition on visitors day. I'm not sure about you but a year in jail and a $25,000 fine would certainly ruin my day.

                        Between you and I, I think the fine and prison time is ludacris but I guess you know it up front so you are making an informed decision.

                        Mark
                        Hell no it is not ludacris. We are plumbers, protecting the health of our nation. If someone is creating the potential for human extinction as we know it, I would think that a year and 25K is far too light of a sentence.
                        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                          Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                          Hell no it is not ludacris. We are plumbers, protecting the health of our nation. If someone is creating the potential for human extinction as we know it, I would think that a year and 25K is far too light of a sentence.
                          Well I am sure once/if the DA gets hold of you he will be more than happy to use this statement against you while procecuting you.

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                            Sorry guys, getting a little cocky. Time to put down the alcohol and go to bed before my big mouth gets me into trouble again. Goodnight all. No hard feelings as I still love ya'll, in a brotherly kinda way.
                            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              Well I am sure once/if the DA gets hold of you he will be more than happy to use this statement against you while procecuting you.

                              Mark
                              Somebody in Michigan, please report this guy.
                              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Water Heater pilot cover (door)

                                I want to put it politely, "Go have sex with yourself."

                                J.C.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X