Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• main retailers in USA

Dear all,

I am a french student working on a report about the market of plumbing in America.
    please can you tell me what are the famous main retailers or distributors of plumbing supplies operating in your country?

Re: main retailers in USA

Retail or Wholesale?

Comment

One of the biggest plumbing suppliers in the US is Ferguson Enterprises
      They deal directly with plumbers, builders, and contractors.

As far as retail to homeowners there is Home Depot and Lowes.

Comment

Ferguson, which is actually a British owned company, is probably the largest wholesale provider. They sell mainly only to plumbing contractors.

On the retail end, Home Depot and Lowes rank up near the top in sales that are directed toward the homeowner.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Fergusons is the largest in America, in New England F.W. Webb is the biggest under Ferguson.
          You'd have to look into Dunn & Bradstreet or similar census based services to get the actual figures on regional suppliers...or try to take a list from responses here based on region...that could get a little confusing, some info may not be accurate here.

Comment

Also Hajoca, Plumbmaster, Wolverine Brass, Jones Stevens, I think they are nqtionwide. We are in Kansas and have some 'big' suppliers that only have one or two warehouses that we use almost exclusively. Maybe this helps?

Comment

Dear all,

Thank you for your help,
              I will now concentrate my research on all these companies and see how big is their presence locally or nationally.

Comment

Working...
              X