They have medicine for that
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Re: Online Plumber

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
          are you seein what i'm seein
          Hello, I am looking for someone to give advice on my blog and on my plumbing related site.

I have advertised in Craigs's List without much luck. The position pays $12 per hour. So it would be good for a retired plumber.

Last edited by ToUtahNow; Today at 05:28 PM.
          Good point stokefire7! Is ToUtahNow a moderator now?
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Yes. A good moderator.

J.C.

Comment

who else is on the payroll

Comment

P.S. I'll do it. As long as I'm untouchable for the advice.

I'll have'm putting Fluidmasters on hosebibbs for it's all over.

J.C.

Comment

Guys I have been a moderator for some time now. Many of you already are aware of this and alert me to problems which need attention. If you go to the bottom of the home page you will see a link which says "view forum moderators" which lists all of the moderators. I was made a moderator at a time where we had some things going on which the other moderators were not able to get to. I would like to think I take a little of the load off of Josh. I believe I am also the only one in the Pacific Time Zone so while others are sleeping I am online. Most of what I do is move threads and get rid of SPAM. In this link I at first deleted the post because the OP had a link to his Outlet Plumbing business. As I was not sure if it was really SPAM I removed the link to his business and undeleted his post.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Guys I have been a moderator for some time now. Many of you already are aware of this and alert me to problems which need attention. If you go to the bottom of the home page you will see a link which says "view forum moderators" which lists all of the moderators. I was made a moderator at a time where we had some things going on which the other moderators were not able to get to. I would like to think I take a little of the load off of Josh. I believe I am also the only one in the Pacific Time Zone so while others are sleeping I am online. Most of what I do is move threads and get rid of SPAM. In this link I at first deleted the post because the OP had a link to his Outlet Plumbing business. As I was not sure if it was really SPAM I removed the link to his business and undeleted his post.

Mark
                    . . . and for the record, you are NOT on the payroll
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Good Job! You don't need to get out more. (get it?)

J.C.

Comment

I want to know more? are you looking to pay for a plbr. to host ? an active site? to answer Qs as they come in? be specfic as to the relationship/task
                        greg

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                          Yes. A good moderator.

J.C.
                          I stand by that.
                          There have been countless times where he and I have not seen eye to eye...on occasional it's even gotten a bit testy...never once had he edited one word of mine.

Stokes...even Josh is a volunteer here...no payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdaplumber View Post
                            Hello, I am looking for someone to give advice on my blog and on my plumbing related site.

I have advertised in Craigs's List without much luck. The position pays $12 per hour. So it would be good for a retired plumber.
                            Im not so sure about $12 per hour make it $12.25 and I will give it some serious consideration. Does the job come with benefits such as medical and dental, Paid vacations and holidays off , Paid sick days ????
                            How many hours do I get to work in a week ? Do I get overtime and doubletime for weekends ? How about a company gas card and a corporate expense account ?
                            Ok I will take the job as long as you through in a ham as a Christmas bonus and I dont have to do any typing or get your coffee or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdaplumber View Post

I am interested...send me a message back

Comment

Working...
                              X