X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developing novelty toliet - Engineer Needed

We are developing a novelty toliet and have in place the basic design parameters, but need an official plumbing professional to help us work out the kinks. We are just three people that have developed this idea and need an engineer to help us with the engineering specifics. We can offer partial ownership in the venture or a cash for work incentive. Please reach out to me at jakdunlap@hotmail.com if you have the necessary experience to help us with this. Please only respond if you have this type of experience.

Re: Developing novelty toliet - Engineer Needed

The first step would be to spell it right....toilet.......good luck
    The Other Rick

Comment

\
      Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
      Gotta' worry about design and quality control huh?

J.C.

Comment

Just be glad your not dyslexic, yes spelling is important but jsut because one can or cannot spell has little to do with there mechanical or design abilities,

If spelling was so important then why do "professional" people who deal with the English language normally can not fix a thing, so many times. and have to hire it all done? according to your statement if one can spell you can do any thing correctly?
        Each and ever indivigal has GOD given gifts, some have many and some have few, but we all have some,
        Not ever one can plumb and not ever one can spell, SO get over it.

The thoughts were communicated was it not? And the interest in what he wanted was communicated was it not?
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
          Just be glad your not dyslexic, yes spelling is important but jsut because one can or cannot spell has little to do with there mechanical or design abilities,

If spelling was so important then why do "professional" people who deal with the English language normally can not fix a thing, so many times. and have to hire it all done? according to your statement if one can spell you can do any thing correctly?
          Each and ever indivigal has GOD given gifts, some have many and some have few, but we all have some,

The thoughts were communicated was it not? And the interest in what he wanted was communicated was it not?
          And who chit in your cheerios?
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I look at this from a different light. Here is an "sales manager" dealing with a toilet day in and day out and can't spell toilet right? He probably missed the word while typing? Not so much. First impressions mean a lot to me and he misspelled the word twice. My theory? He has some type of scam going and is looking for a sucker. It wouldn't suprise me if we never hear from this guy again.
            Last edited by gear junkie; 06-28-2008, 04:57 PM.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

If this is for a flushing punch bowl, I own the patent!
              I'll see you in court mister.

Comment

Uh oh. I made one of these in Spain in 99. Also made a 2 story beer bong.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

If spelling was so important then why do "professional" people who deal with the English language normally can not fix a thing, so many times. and have to hire it all done? according to your statement if one can spell you can do any thing correctly?And just where did I say that, I just pointed out the spelling of one word. If your going to be in the toilet business, you should be able to spell it. Don't read between the lines, because there is nothing there.

I see spelling errors all the time on this forum, its not a big deal.
                  The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                    this is the right way to spell it " toliet " remember this is a new idea so that will be the way they spell it new crapper
                    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

we already have the molds for making chocolate toilets and i have 20 mini toto toilets we used for our wedding center pieces.

does that make me qualified?

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

All I know is that I am a terrible typist and I am sure that I spell things wrong from time to time. But I must agree with most of you that if he is trying to design a toilet that he should spell it right

Comment

What in hell is a novelty toilet?

Does it play music?, massage your ***?, bring you a cold one? explode?

The market needs a novelty toilet why?

Jeezus crimney christ, gas is $ 420 a gallon and you guys are inventing novelty toilets?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                            What in hell is a novelty toilet?

Does it play music?, massage your ***?, bring you a cold one? explode?

The market needs a novelty toilet why?

Jeezus crimney christ, gas is $ 420 a gallon and you guys are inventing novelty toilets?
                            WOW at $420 a gallon it's going to cost me almost $17,000 to fill my truck. There is no question I will need to add a fuel surcharge.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                            X