X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Humming pipes

What is going on in this thread after the the guy from GA solves the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
      What is going on in this thread after the the guy from GA solves the problem?
      We got a buddy who used to hang out here alot
      His name is leonard,he owns a plumbing company,he has some "unique" business tactics.Alot of good advice mixed with some maybe not so good.

Westcoast/Robert,Rick,Mrs.Seatdown and myself have all spent some time just hanging out with him and his beautifull wife City Girl.
      Carefull though one wrong move and she'll have you in open toed high heels and thumbcuffs with a pretty red ball strapped in your mouth while she lays some cat-o-nine tails across your wimperin' arse.

Comment

Sorry I asked .

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
          Sorry I asked .
          Actually I'm glad you did.It brought up some funny discussions.Do some backreading on his/her stuff they used to really stir the pot

Comment

i actually bumped into Leonard 6 months back at der wiener schnitzel i was working in santa monica 5 miles from home and Leonard was a good 20 miles from his home. at first he didn't recognize me

then i brought up our sunday meeting and everything came back

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              i actually bumped into Leonard 6 months back at der wiener schnitzel i was working in santa monica 5 miles from home and Leonard was a good 20 miles from his home. at first he didn't recognize me

then i brought up our sunday meeting and everything came back

rick.

How do you run into anyone you know in So Cal?

Comment

Working...
              X