X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To jrowler

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
    WTF? who are you? Are you a licensed, insured plumber or a handyman hack willing to work for nuts? Drains that last a lifetime should cost a little money.

You have no clue what your cost of business is? or you are just a hack.

Scum like you are killing the trade.

I thought Ricks price was a bit low, considering the trash removal and the closet access, the removal and replacement of the 3 x 2 wye. and running of 80' in an 11" crawlspace. you must be hard up for work.

Sounds like a wannabe plumber that doesn't want to go by the rules. No license, no insurance...no overhead. And when the job goes bad, your going to take your friend down with you.
    The Other Rick

Comment

Ready Plumbing of L A

Dude! I'm in L A. Mi much trabajo! Sel mi amigos drenage outs por casa $250. How cum you mucho deniro?

Comment

Re: Reasonable cost to replace drain line?

Is it possible City Girl, Victorina, Lenoard, Jack. Art's Cabinets and Bestiine I through IV has a new username or two?

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Is it possible City Girl, Victorina, Lenoard, Jack. Art's Cabinets and Bestiine I through IV has a new username or two?

Mark
          Thats the same taste that I had in my mouth especially when he brought out the $350 an hr.

Comment

Re: Call Me

Originally posted by Ready Plumbing View Post
            I charge only $95 an hour and I use my friend's license. Man! You sure are mean! My friend will take out my permits (maybe $60) so maybe whole job cost only $500 or $600.
            Welcome to the forum R/P

Don't worry about Westcoast.
            He's been having a pituitary gland problem.Doctor's trying to medicate him to get the growing pains to die down.

Comment

Re: Ready Plumbing of L A

Dude! I'm in L A. Mi much trabajo! Sel mi amigos drenage outs por casa $250. How cum you mucho deniro?

Figures. Need I say more?

Almost end of lunch, time to get back to work.
              Last edited by westcoastplumber; 07-15-2008, 02:37 PM.
              sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Welcome to the forum R/P

Don't worry about Westcoast.
                He's been having a pituitary gland problem.Doctor's trying to medicate him to get the growing pains to die down.

Don't worry about Adam, he is still a bit lost.
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

This I've never understood; why cuss someone out in a language where they can't understand you?
                  Last edited by gear junkie; 07-15-2008, 02:48 PM.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                    Don't worry about Adam, he is still a bit lost.
                    And hopefully always will be in certain eyes.

Comment

I'm just sittin here laughing like a fool.

I'm trying to imagine anyone daft enough to wedge themselves in a spider infested crawlspace, hack out 40' or so of cast iron pipe and re-install new ABS for under $1,500.00 bucks. Why in gods name would you do that to yourself? Tell you what. If you will do that job for 600 bucks, and do it right I will sub contract you and spend my winters on the Riviera and my summers in Spain. You can reach me on my yacht at 1 800-thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                        I'm just sittin here laughing like a fool.

I'm trying to imagine anyone daft enough to wedge themselves in a spider infested crawlspace, hack out 80 feet or so of cast iron pipe and re-install new ABS for under $1,500.00 bucks. Why in gods name would you do that to yourself? Tell you what. If you will do that job for 600 bucks, and do it right I will sub contract you and spend my winters on the Riviera and my summers in Spain. You can reach me on my yacht at 1 800-thank you.
                        Fixed that for you.
                        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Re: To jrowler

Call me! Call me!

Are you a plumber. This sound like some previous posts from another plumber.

80 feet of 2 inch pipe at HD is about $48. Add another 30 bucks for couplings.
                          One plumber said $1500. $1500 - $100 materials = $1400 / 4 hours = $350 per hour. Wow!
                          The materials wold cost a lot more than that...what about all the fittings and support-hangers? And 4 hours would not be enough time, it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.
                          Plumber rick said two guys-4 hours, and he is wishful thinking a bit imo...it would probably take longer in reality.
                          Last edited by Service Guy; 07-15-2008, 04:29 PM.
                          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Tank U

I been from Mexicali onli 1 yeir. yous to make only 1000 pesos day. Neid tu learn Gringo money. Not can learn from bad people.

Hector say, tank u por muy caliente gracias.

Comment

Re: Ready Plumbing of L A

[quote=westcoastplumber;157846]Figures. Need I say more?

What figure u talk racisto nada bueno. I nada speak nada bout u. Mi engelese no bueno mi still nada stupido comprendo.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with the west coast lately?

All these spammers/or just one guy with an excuse to trash this forum, and because some members met them that it's okay?

I don't think so. This board is in need of moderation and banning a list of IP's to get this forum back to where it was a few weeks ago, uninterrupted.

Give Josh a break, he can't babysit this board and let it run rampant just because you all visited the spammer that's not putting this site in its best interest. Spam is spam whether you know the guy or not. I can see it getting out of hand real quick if every spammer offers dinner to select members to buy confidence from talking heads amoungst us.

And I still don't buy the bullshit. There is a market average in everyone's area and you either run in those guidelines or you stick your head above and see what the reaction is.

All these new usernames and fancy software that'll make ya a millionaire blowing people's head off charging $340 an hour to rebuild a toilet, it's not what ridgid represents to the group. I start doing that in my town and the state of Kentucky will have my *** on a platter for charging excessively above the given rule of contractor to client representation.

Just sticking up for ya Josh, I know you like all these guys and I do too, but this stuff is really taking over in a bad light.

Let the force be with you, let the ban button be your friend.
                                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X