X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on SeeSnake

Hello everyone im Ryan from New Zealand im looking at purchising a seesnake DVD recorder and Navitrack, I currently have a Mainline camera for larger pipes and have a RATECH push camera but having problems with it so keen to hear any feedback or comments on the seesnake as looking at purchasing this week.
    Also how do you display text on screen while recording.
    thank you for help,Ryan.

Re: Feedback on SeeSnake

Originally posted by PipeVision View Post
    Hello everyone im Ryan from New Zealand im looking at purchising a seesnake DVD recorder and Navitrack, I currently have a Mainline camera for larger pipes and have a RATECH push camera but having problems with it so keen to hear any feedback or comments on the seesnake as looking at purchasing this week.
    Also how do you display text on screen while recording.
    thank you for help,Ryan.
    I bought a 200' Seesnake with a DVD recorder earlier this year and haven`t looked back it dosen`t have a keyboard but you can use the CountIR on the rear of the real to enter lettering but it is difficult and time comsuming.
    The man to ask on this forum is Rick so place you questions in the Seesnake Diagnostics Equipment Form.

Tony

Comment

PipeVision, if you have any questions let me know. As far as opinions on the product mine doesn't count, I'm biased . Josh

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        I bought a 200' Seesnake with a DVD recorder earlier this year and haven`t looked back it dosen`t have a keyboard but you can use the CountIR on the rear of the real to enter lettering but it is difficult and time comsuming.
        The man to ask on this forum is Rick so place you questions in the Seesnake Diagnostics Equipment Form.

Tony
        thanks tony for the compliment. but i'm old school and don't have a dvd recorder. i convert to dvd as needed with my sony burner. i still use vhs and haven't any issues with it.

as far as seesnakes, i have been using them since feb. 96. even prior to ridgid. i still have my original seesnake and it's been retired, but still works perfectly.

i agree that the countir is time consuming for more than the basics of footage, time/ date and company name and #. reprogramming it is time consuming and tricky. but i use the microphone to overcome any info needed.

i'm sure that josh will be working on bringing the best of the seesnake line to life. it's very good now, but will be great when josh runs with it

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Thank you Tony and Rick for your replies,I purchased a seesnake this week and navitrack 2 very happy with its locating capabilities.
          Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X