Comment

Re: Using old ferrule and nut with new angle stop valve

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
      fair enough!
      Hey, that would spoil all my fun
      sigpic

Comment

How much would it cost for me to have someone replace the aerator on my kitchen sink? Do you think it is a job I can handle myself? Do I need any special tools? Oh and by the way it is a glacier bay!

Comment

Apparently, it is the responsibility of some people to come into this forum and make sure everyone knows how wrong it is to give advice. It has led to some rants that have made me stop and think, not a bad thing. Bad for the poor sap that has to endure it, but that's a price they pay for free advice. Besides, this thread is about done.
          sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            For those who do not like or feel comfortable with giving DIY help please feel free to stay out of the Ask the Plumbing Expert Forum. For those who feel comfortable with giving DIY advise in the Ask the Plumbing Expert Forum please continue doing what you are doing. It is clear the intent of the Forum is for people to ask plumber's question. Your free agency allows you the ability to ignore this forum if you disagree with it.

Mark
            As moderator for the Ridgid forum, I will construe this as Ridgids formal policy on DIY.

Comment

"Ask the Plumbing Experts
              Have a question for the Professionals. Want some advice about a situation. This is the place for you."

Professional Plumbing Discussion
              Plumbers Forum: If you are not a pro or on your way to becoming a professional tradesman please use the "Ask the Plumbing Experts" Section

This is on the homepage of the Ridgid forum so it does appear to be their official policy.
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

NHMaster3015
                Thank you for the explanation,

I do understand your points, (may not agree) but do see where your coming from.

High school is not like that around here,
                around here they have problems just keep the doors open many times, always a threat of consolidating the schools and districts, as the rural populations dwindle, I think the school district just north of me played 6 man foot ball or did a few years ago, I think there consolidated the county on the sports so there playing 8 man again, and the one south of me plays 8 man in high school,
                Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                attributed to Samuel Johnson
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Gear it would be a pleasure to meet You. Will You make the next roundup.
                  I hope to. Only way I can get My hands on those NY GUYS. Hitting the heavy bag again!
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

You know how the military is but as of right now I am. One of my best friends live in eureka so there a good chance I might visit cali before the next roundup.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Let Me know I'll make time whenever!
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I will freely admit that at times I tend to get a bit testy with some of the posters, even sarcastic and down right mean. But usually it's when you give the right advice and they just don't want to hear the truth. It always seems that doing the job right is just too expensive for them so they prefer to take the hack route instead. I am all about protecting our trade. Ours is a profession, a very old profession, in fact, it's a couple thousand years old. Older than real doctors, or lawyers or for that matter just about every profession except for prostitutes. I can not abide anyone unwilling to give it the respect it deserves.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                          A frikken WILD MAN.Can't wait to meet you.I'm honestly thinking about making up a northern road trip with some of the southies to hit you up.Who knows probably pick up a wood or two on the way.
                          Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          Sorry You missed My drinking days, I'm mild these days. Anytime You head north the steaks are on Me. Tool
                          Let me know when/if this happens...I'd even be willing to make a drive to 1/2 way for a meetup. I would say all the way down there, but next trip down there for me HAS to be Disneyland with the kiddos.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            Gear it would be a pleasure to meet You. Will You make the next roundup.
                            I hope to. Only way I can get My hands on those NY GUYS. Hitting the heavy bag again!
                            Be careful what you wish for.

I may just tell you to hire a licensed plumber and you'll blow a fuse again

Comment

i wanna see the east vs. westcoast plumber fight for sure... tool i got yo back
                              Last edited by plumbworker; 08-18-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Whole clan is insane, Brother and I are still afraid of our SISTER. We use to drink ,then arm wrestle. She use to put most guys down. They were so embarrassed.Oh ,I will make Ohio

Comment

Working...
                                X