X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help with gas pipe

Not me Mark, my daughter has been in Maine Med for almost a month now in traction for a broken pelvis. I'm just hanging around harrassing the nurses and trying desperatly to find a good meal.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Not me Mark, my daughter has been in Maine Med for almost a month now in traction for a broken pelvis. I'm just hanging around harrassing the nurses and trying desperatly to find a good meal.
      Wow that's even worst. I've spent my share of time in a hospital bed and you have to accept it for what it is but seeing one of your kids there can be much tougher.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I feel for those poor nurses.

Seriously, hope she gets well soon.

Comment

I had no idea this was a hoax, until I marathon read the whole thread this morning. I'm kinda glad I didn't have the time/inclination to even open this thread up until this morning. Some pretty funny stuff.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
            I feel for those poor nurses.

Seriously, hope she gets well soon.
            I guess they caught a break when (or should I say while) he was (is) harassing us.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              I guess they caught a break when (or should I say while) he was (is) harassing us.
              Right, our patience through this heinous ordeal has improved the quality of life for a few medical professionals, we've provided a priceless service.

Comment

Anone I offended...sorry. But hey, I've been stuck here in thiss hospital for almost a month now and going a bit stir crazy. Thought it might be fun. It was.
                Thanks - you guys made my day.
                It's really hard to look busy at work while laughing out loud!

Good luck finding that good meal.
                Last edited by tchads; 08-25-2008, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I figured it for a joke, timing and all, and a good one too. But the 'just in case' in me had to rant a little anyway. You know, in case this was a test or something about how much we'll give away

Sorry about your daughter. She's probably not too happy about it either eh? Hope the healing goes quickly and well.
                  sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                    Right, our patience through this heinous ordeal has improved the quality of life for a few medical professionals, we've provided a priceless service.
                    If this was such a great value to someone, and I have no doubt it was, it must have value. Shall we charge T&M or Flat Rate.
                    ---------------
                    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                    ---------------
                    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                    ---------
                    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                    ---------
                    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                      If this was such a great value to someone, and I have no doubt it was, it must have value. Shall we charge T&M or Flat Rate.
                      Lets see...a bandaid @ emergency room = $75
                      Ambulance ride to E.R. ______________ = $2,000

Fee for saving the sanity of poor helpless attractive young nurses from the plight of dealing with one of us...
                      _________________________________ = PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by row View Post
                        I hope that this is a joke.... plllleeeeaaaasssseee be a joke. But seriously in Calgary( where i live) yesterday an apprentice blew up the back of a duplex, i crap you not. He was drilling a hole from the outside into the basement just above the outside grade line..... the 20 yr old apprentice( he might be an apprentice) drilled through the gas line on the inside and after he drilled through it obviously gas was pourin out... i smelt it and yelled to the couple in the up stairs of the duplex to evacuate..... they didnt have enough time to get out and the whole back half of the duplex was blown right off the house. The "kid" was seriously hurt and the couple upstairs was hurt but survived...... Moral of the story...... dont f with gas unless your a qualified person. Be safe

I'm about 6 blocks away when this went down.....and it doesn't surprise me who is responsible for it
                        West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                        Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Working...
                        X