Help with gas pipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with gas pipe

That's it. Numbness in my face and can't feel my fingers. Ambulance on the way. Nice knowing you fella's
    sigpic

Comment

Dont you understand that this isnt a do it yourself job! Reschedule you inspection around your plumber and call it a day! You wont pass inspection anyway becasue you arent licensed... That is how MA works, they dont care if it is your home or not. You damn house flippers are nothing but hacks! is all you do is take shortcuts any way just run the f'n thin in garden hose for all I care but I for one wont tell you how to do it right so that you can cut corners anyway because you already are by doing it yourself!!! Get lost because i doubt that you have anything positive to contribute anyway. You can do it HOME DEPOT can help!!! I wont! neither will anyone else!
      BUH BYE NOW!

Comment

hello jack, so nice to hear from you again!
        spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
          Dont you understand that this isnt a do it yourself job! Reschedule you inspection around your plumber and call it a day! You wont pass inspection anyway becasue you arent licensed... That is how MA works, they dont care if it is your home or not. You damn house flippers are nothing but hacks! is all you do is take shortcuts any way just run the f'n thin in garden hose for all I care but I for one wont tell you how to do it right so that you can cut corners anyway because you already are by doing it yourself!!! Get lost because i doubt that you have anything positive to contribute anyway. You can do it HOME DEPOT can help!!! I wont! neither will anyone else!
          BUH BYE NOW!
          Man you really are MEAN. I'm just trying to make a few bucks, just like you guys do everytime you rip off people for work that anyone with a few tools and a little know how can do. I may not know how to do everything but at least I try and I ask questions that you seem to be above answering.
          Show Me The Money

Comment

Fess up or go away troll. You are not fooling anybody.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

That's it fella's. I'm dead now. Doctors did all they could but in the end my brain exploded and sprayed out through my eyeballs. Gone to the big crapper in the sky. But I'm keeping any eye on you all. It's all up to you now to take up the gauntlet and run with it. I've done all I can do. Weasel Boy put me over the edge. My demise is blood on his hands. (hopefully the only blood)
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yea... Vote McCain
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel Boy View Post
                  Man you really are MEAN. I'm just trying to make a few bucks, just like you guys do everytime you rip off people for work that anyone with a few tools and a little know how can do. I may not know how to do everything but at least I try and I ask questions that you seem to be above answering.

Comment

This is like a train wreck!!! I just cant keep away!

Comment

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?s=8864631

GET A CLUE THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A

PROFESSIONAL PLUMBER TO WORK WITH GAS

JERRYMAC
                      E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                      CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                      FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                      SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

This is a good thread...

Weasel Boy is someones alter ego or just a flaming troll either way good fun

"Please contact a licensed professional in your area to help you deal with your issue."

Comment

Wrench ,The Old Man is proud of You. Next time hit the flying FK key Tool
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Common Guys, It doesn't take Colombo to figger Weasel Nuts is someone that got a spanking here recently for dissen DIY ERS
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Shhhhhh...... I agree with you Tool, I am just enjoying myself busting someones balls!!

Comment

Man you really are MEAN. I'm just trying to make a few bucks, just like you guys do everytime you rip off people for work that anyone with a few tools and a little know how can do . I may not know how to do everything but at least I try and I ask questions that you seem to be above answering.
                                yet... this is what you originally posted:

I am installing a gas hot water heater and I heard that the gas company uses a lot of plastic pipe so I went to Lowes and got 3/4" pex pipe and some quest fittings to hook the gas from the meter to the tank with, but I can't find a fitting that goes in the meter.
                                So it looks like you don't have any know how on what you're doing.

I'm just curious, do you know all of us? Why do you say we rip people off?
                                YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Working...
                                X