Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with gas pipe

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    It was a little too obvious for me to play but when Wrench Spinner went after Wild Weasel I thought it would be a good idea to point out it was Weasel Boy playing the foul and not Wild Weasel. Imagine if poor Wild Weasel had logged in during the middle of all of this.

Mark
    It was a slip up on my part I appologize to wild weasel!!1 I knew it was one of the regulars I just wasnt 100% sure who it was. NH told me at the beginnging of the post it wasnt he and I bought it. ok NH you got me!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      It was a little too obvious for me to play but when Wrench Spinner went after Wild Weasel I thought it would be a good idea to point out it was Weasel Boy playing the foul and not Wild Weasel. Imagine if poor Wild Weasel had logged in during the middle of all of this.

Mark
      Me too. That's why I pointed it out
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

honestly i feel it was a stupid thing to do. you're trying to make a mockery of the ridgid forum and a lot of people put a lot of effort into making sure the poster was not going to actually try this.

you might have thought it was a joke, but it really wasn't that funny.

i assume you were looking for me to give you step by step instructions on doing it. but i was a little smarter than that. i do know the difference between right and wrong.

you might think of this forum as a joke, but the majority of us here don't.

rick.
        Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 08-23-2008, 11:30 PM.
        phoebe it is

Comment

That was a bit rough.

He was playing a prank, frankly I saw the humor...in all honesty I think he directed it at me for all my zeal against DIY' ing, especially in my state, but maybe I'm wrong.

In the real world I'm not above a good prank (memories of lithium grease and chasing an apprentice around a house).

I don't think Ridgid is that uptight that he'd be held in contempt for playing a joke, especially not where he came clean about it.

Comment

I think it was a laugh riot. Something that dumb had to be a joke and it did make me step back and wonder if we give away too much advice. I think giving away information on big items that needs a plumber's attention makes a mockery of the Ridgid Forum, this thread was not one of those times.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thought it was a good forum joke also.

J.C.

Comment

the best forum joke was 4/1/08 when joey had josh ban me for the day.

that was a good joke. a joke on me, not the entire forum.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

I speak for me. Good forum joke NH.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I speak for me. Good forum joke NH.

J.C.
                    You can speak for me as well on this one.

Comment

• Re: Help with gas pipe

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      the best forum joke was 4/1/08 when joey had josh ban me for the day.

that was a good joke. a joke on me, not the entire forum.

rick.
                      So you enjoyed that joke?

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        honestly i feel it was a stupid thing to do. you're trying to make a mockery of the ridgid forum and a lot of people put a lot of effort into making sure the poster was not going to actually try this.

you might have thought it was a joke, but it really wasn't that funny.

i assume you were looking for me to give you step by step instructions on doing it. but i was a little smarter than that. i do know the difference between right and wrong.

you might think of this forum as a joke, but the majority of us here don't.

rick.
                        Oh Sh!t,
                        How did you sneak this one in? I didn't see it till this morning.

Come on Rick.We always mess with each other.This in no way was a serious attack of the forum.
                        I think it was perfect.
                        I get the feeling this may be hitting a little close to home for you.Let go a little bit.You don't want people getting the idea you're trying to put some kind of chokehold on the forum.
                        You have a huge heart backed with skills utilized in an established company that allow you have resources that you don't mind sharing.
                        For all of us bitter b!tches it's kindof offputting because we're in a place we're not happy with.And I for one am envious and upset with the fact that you can look and deal at life the way you do.

This is our forum too.....MEME!!!!

No tantrums now.

It's Sunday,swap meet's today isn't it?Where we meeting for breakfast?

Comment

One thing I've noticed on the forum is, alot of us like to play jokes here. It's all just 'fun and games' until one of the jokesters gets 'joked' and that's what sorta gets me pissed.

Anyway, good job NH. "Show Me The Money" picturing this 'person' as a house flipper was ****ing hilarious.
                          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                            It's against Ridgids corporate policy.
                            RIDGID or HD?

HD's slogan is "You can do it, we can help."
                            "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Anone I offended...sorry. But hey, I've been stuck here in thiss hospital for almost a month now and going a bit stir crazy. Thought it might be fun. It was.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid my buddy Rick got his feelings hurt because he was one of the few who fell for the hoax. For those who know Rick you know he would take the shirt off his back for anyone who asks. I'm sure in retrospect he will give a little chuckle himself when he stops blushing.

I was not aware you were in the hospital and I hope you are mending well. Please let me know if you need anything.

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X