Myth or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Myth or not

I signed up in the Mythbusters forum and asked this question. There are certainly not lacking any questions in the forum or for the show. Chances of this being done on the show will be slim to none.

I'm sure though that in the forum itself, people will try to answer also....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      NHM TEACHING NEXT YEAR ????? Not when We inform the school board about Your schanaggans here!

Is that how shannagins is spelled.

Hell they won't let me access any forums or blogs on school computers as it is. Our network is so locked down you pretty much can't navigate anywhere.
      sigpic

Comment

pour grease down the sink is a NO NO but I like people that do it. It doesn't matter if you use hot or cold water it will stick to the pipe as you were able to pour it in the first place.

When Cleaning a grease clog you need hot water to clean the walls of the pipe and your cable.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

If you have a septic system it doesnt matter what you use it is going to clog up your fields!!!! I have seen soooo many commercial kitchen with grease so thick in the septic it smells like french fries when you are digging out the old fields to put in the new!!! Grease in septic means death!!! Look at these pictures this is becasue of grease any idea of what this costs to repair!!! A lot more than they would have spent cleaning a measly 4" pvc line filled with grease!!

Comment

WS. Been here too.

J.C.

Comment

I know YOU have!!!

Comment

Working...
              X