Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help ME before I RIP my head off!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help ME before I RIP my head off!!!!

The toilet will not drain after the 1st flush, and may overflow after the 2nd, but if I plunge it a few times I can get it to drain until the next time.

Comment

When you run water, either the sink or shower does it path through the flange(where you can see water flowing by) or no?
      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Let me check. I shall return in a jiffy.

Comment

I think little timmy took Aqua man for a swim in the toilet.

Does not sound like the main as showers are not backing up
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Ok, I'm back. I see nothing in the toilet flange when I turn the sink on, but when I ran the shower which is in the same side as the toilet the water in the flange rose up and down over and over.

Comment

Too late to edit my previous post???
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Well, that could be, but it is 2 toilets, and I can't find anything in the one toilet that I pulled up. I want to pee in my toilet, ughhh!

Comment

What happens when you run other drains on the other side of the house?
                  Is it making the water rise etc at the flange?

Comment

Gene, edit? uh, why? you were giving me some hope there!

Comment

Well, I don't see the toilet flange in the other bathrooms, but I do see some water movement in the working toilet on the other side of the house when I turn the sink on and off in there.

Comment

I'm gonna have to say the main line. At first I was thinking along the same lines as Gene until Ms. Fix It's report came back...
                        Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by fixitmom5x View Post
                          Gene, edit? uh, why? you were giving me some hope there!
                          The water rising up at the flange tells me the clog is not in the toilet.

It is somewhere in the pipe. So far from what yopu are saying it sounds like its just a short distance from the toilet area and not the main

Comment

How long has this been goin on? Did both just start acting up today? or has one been doing it for a while and now another one?

Comment

Do you think clogged toilets have a toy, or some other object in the flanges?

Comment

Nope. Ask yourself this, if there was a toy in the toilet, why would the water levels be rising and lowering?
                                Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Working...
                                X