Can I share my knoweledge with you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I share my knoweledge with you?

PlumbersCrack, Thanks, I am the ultimate momma, so you can call me momma. It would be further fetched if you wanted to call me uncle or cuz, but I am momma so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      e-bay can be a good money maker at times. My best sale was a print signed by artist I bought at auction for $40ish and sold for $588.
      Nice profit there

Back when I was 17, I sold satellite systems on eBay. I would buy them for $99 and people would buy them for $210-$320 on eBay. But, they were an older system. I guess people would hack them somehow and get all the channels for free.
      YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
        Nice profit there

Back when I was 17, I sold satellite systems on eBay. I would buy them for $99 and people would buy them for $210-$320 on eBay. But, they were an older system. I guess people would hack them somehow and get all the channels for free.
        because of the advice of my lawyer I have no comment about "dish pirates"
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

"Also, if a diy'er is determined to do a job themself, they will find the how to information whether it be here, from a book, or from an internet search. Knoweledge on how to do anything can be obtained for free from the resources mentioned above."

well put FXMOM.

Are you sure you were not a Plumber or Drain cleaner in your former life?
          and this is why we should try to help so they can do it right
          just my opinion
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Are we looking at the top sales person of the year?That is one happy baby.Congrats.You write good posts.
            Kenneth Collier
            Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
            Jackson, MS 39206
            (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
            drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

because of the advice of my lawyer I have no comment about "dish pirates"
              Is that what they were called?? Arrrrrrgh!
              YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Thank you Caryn for being so willing to offer your professional experience. I'll take you up on your offer.

Where do you buy your used furs to resell on E-Bay? I really would like to get one for the same cost you pay. It will only take a moment of your time and I am just one person.

If I like the fur, I won't tell my friends to go direct to your supplier. I will refer them to your E-Bay store. Sound familiar?

Comment

I answered this in the suggestion thread for duckbutter, but I will answer it for you too.

I buy all of my preowned fur from private owners that have them listed for sale and I negotiate with them.

You can find them at yard sales, estate sales, in the classified, and even get lucky bidding on some on eBay.

Comment

Do you buy them sight unseen and resell to the public?

Are there that many people in Florida with furs?

Comment

I buy a lot of furs from here. People move to Florida, and no longer need them, so if they have one it is usually the first thing to go in a yard sale, but you got to get there early.

I also look at the classified's from other states, and ask people to email me pictures.

Then sometimes someone lists a coat like at 4am and I luck out winning for cheap on eBay because they listed at a bad time.

If you really want to buy a fur coat for less you can find them at these locations. This is where I find them.

Comment

Working...
                      X