X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I share my knoweledge with you?

Hey guys. Thanks for helping me in my time of need.

I sell on eBay, my seller name is Special-Needz. I have been selling for over 3 years now, and love it. It is not easy, and your jobs are not easy either. If you guys or gals ever need help buying or selling on eBay I would be happy to answer any questions that can save you money when buying on eBay, or make you money when selling on eBay.

Prior to selling on eBay, I was a customer relations representative for Discover and American Express for over 10 years combined, so if you need any assistance with customer relations or credit card info I might be able to help you with that too.

2 of my 5 children are also autistic, so if you have special needs kids, or have any concerns and want someone to talk to, I am not degreed but experienced with that as well.

One hand should wash the other, so if I can help you for free, being you helped me for free, let me know here, or PM me anytime.

Have a rockin day!

Re: Can I share my knoweledge with you?

Thanks fixitmom!

So many get help and never return for an update or just a thanks. I think the debate your problem brought about was more internal rather than directed at you. Either way, we all learned something.

And I'm sure someone on here has some sort of credit question.

Glad you got your problem corrected and everyone is safe.

J.C.

Comment

You're trade, along with so many others is so important, your knoweledge is valuable, and I had no problem asking for help, so I have no problem offering help.
      In fact, doesn't it feel great when you know you have helped somebody? It does for me.

Comment

You handled all the adversity of being in the middle of that debate with class I must say. I did get a belly laugh out of the cats though.

By the way, the shower valve could have been piped h and c backwards if it had been that way from the word go.
        sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

Thanks, I really liked those ninja cats too, well I guess I was one playing the part of one of those ninja cats. Me and Plumbcrazy, we are two wild ninja cats

Comment

e-bay can be a good money maker at times. My best sale was a print signed by artist I bought at auction for $40ish and sold for $588.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Wow. I might just have to call Ben and make sure he knows this thread exists.

See, some people do actually come back and let us know how things went.

Glad everything worked out for you, and that you came back Ms. Fix It.
              Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by gene bickford View Post
                e-bay can be a good money maker at times. My best sale was a print signed by artist i bought at auction for $40ish and sold for $588.
                nice
                sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

Originally posted by fixitmom5x View Post
                  You're trade, along with so many others is so important, your knoweledge is valuable, and I had no problem asking for help, so I have no problem offering help.
                  In fact, doesn't it feel great when you know you have helped somebody? It does for me.
                  OK I'm all buttered up....

What now?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    OK I'm all buttered up....

What now?
                    Man, that statement with your pic. Scary.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      Man, that statement with your pic. Scary.

J.C.
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I feel addicted to you all, or is it plumberscrack that is capturing me?

Comment

Fixitmom, Thank you very much for your offer and I retract my earlier statment where I lumped you in the same catergory as all the other diy'ers. I am sorry. I do wonder though, if we(or I) hadn't made such a big deal, would you have still made your offer?
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I go on and on and on...and on about how DIY'ers are ungrateful, cheap or seldom return the sentiment.

Thank you Fixitmom, thank you for being you.

I have utterly no desire to sell a thing on Ebay, you could have been offering free knitting lessons and it wouldn't matter.

Your simple gratitude just made my day, you have five VERY lucky lil' "rats" and one blessed husband.

Comment

Fixitmom
                              Looks like you have found a home here.
                              I may need your help with some prints left to me by my mother.This may not be the place and you may not be who I need. Are you familiar with 20th century artists? If not I may need to contact an Art historian/honest broker.
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X