Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natural Gas Pressure Regulators

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    It makes no sense. How does he know his plumber wants to charge him 3 times as much for the regulator if he doesn't know which regulator to purchase? Did his plumber tell him "I'm going to charge you 3 times as much for all parts?" And if he's going to buy the regulator for his plumber to install, the plumber would have to be ok with this, right? If that's the case then the plumber would tell him which one to get to make sure things are done correctly & safely.

All just sounds made up to try to get answers.

J.C.
    THATS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IN MY POST ! ! !

REMEMBER I AM HERE IN SALT LAKE CITY AND IN SPITE OF WHAT HE IS POSTING I KNOW OF
    NO LEGAL SUPPLER WHO WOULD SELL TO A
    D.I.Y. HOMEOWNER A 2 PSI. REDUCING REGULATOR LITTLE ALONE MOST OTHER GAS TYPE EQUIPMENT,
    HE MAY HAVE A FRIEND OR SOMEONE HE KNOWS
    THAT WILL SELL TO HIM ,
    BUT DO'ES NOT KNOW THE STEP-DOWN LOAD TO CORRECTLY SPEC, A REGULATOR
    JERRYMAC
    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
    SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC View Post
      THATS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IN MY POST ! ! !

REMEMBER I AM HERE IN SALT LAKE CITY AND IN SPITE OF WHAT HE IS POSTING I KNOW OF
      NO LEGAL SUPPLER WHO WOULD SELL TO A
      D.I.Y. HOMEOWNER A 2 PSI. REDUCING REGULATOR LITTLE ALONE MOST OTHER GAS TYPE EQUIPMENT,
      HE MAY HAVE A FRIEND OR SOMEONE HE KNOWS
      THAT WILL SELL TO HIM ,
      BUT DO'ES NOT KNOW THE STEP-DOWN LOAD TO CORRECTLY SPEC, A REGULATOR

Point well made, Jer, thanks for your support.

BTW, read the codes and figure out what's "legal" to sell to who by whom.

Comment

Hey Kdy, that is enough. You are now intentionally looking for confrentation by continuing to fire against the posts.
        You should use alternative resources to research your possibilities, but don't keep responding just to battle.
        Others may have responded with replies that insulted you, but you are now asking for it by being an a**.
        I should not need to tell you that two wrongs don't make a right.
        Now is the time to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by fixitmom5x View Post
          Hey Kdy, that is enough. You are now intentionally looking for confrentation by continuing to fire against the posts.
          You should use alternative resources to research your possibilities, but don't keep responding just to battle.
          Others may have responded with replies that insulted you, but you are now asking for it by being an a**.
          I should not need to tell you that two wrongs don't make a right.
          Now is the time to let it go.
          Thanks again Caryn for your earlier posts.

Maybe it's not enough. I'm not looking for a "confrentation" (sic) and I'm not being an a**, but I will respond to insults by evidencing the ignorance of their posters.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            I think, ok I know I hammered the fool pretty hard but damn it I'm sick of diy'ers doing their own gas piping. The guy was an out and out liar. There's no plumber involved at all, otherwise he would have asked him what regulators to use and then the plumber would have told him to screw. He's doing it himself and can't get a straight answer from the supply house. Lately I've just been in a real pissed off mood when it comes to hacks taking food off our tables. We have laws, licenses rules that we all follow and these hacks can by pass the whole system because they never bother to pull a permit or inspect anything. They are almost never prosecuted or fined and they continue to un-do 300+ years of sanitary and safety plumbing practices
            Hey New Hamster, if that's hammering, I'm glad you're a plumber and not a framer, cause you sure missed the mark.

I'm not a liar and I'm also not the one who started insulting people.

Your posts prove that you think you know a lot more than you do. Too bad you are in such a pissed off mood over "hacks" taking food off your table.

I wonder if you gave more people a little more credit for their intelligence instead of spending time insulting them you might not have such a problem ensuring the adequacy of your food supply.

As for permits, got one right here. I got it after the inspector signed off on the inspection form, so don't try to pontificate on legal issues of which you know little to nothing.

Comment

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X