Yet, I have another question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet, I have another question?

this is pretty close to the # of people that think you can contribute positively------welcome

i was pretty stern in ur 1st post about sewer cleaning, but it sounds like u now understand there are some things only we should do----id be happy to help if needed

jason

Comment

Ok, I am going to try to figure out how to post a pic soon.

Comment

Looks like you figured it out. Welcome.
        Greg

Comment

I love the avatar. what a happy baby!

Comment

Thank you. He is my happy littlest bubba. I love him, and I love his daddy, and our other little bubbas. They are all happy until it's the dreaded.....bedtime. I will create an album soon of all of us.

Comment

Bedtime here is my/our nemesis. School(albeit preschool) seems to actually help the whole bedtime routine.

Greg

Comment

Yeah, our 5 and 6 yr old are easy to get to go to bed when there is school, even our 3 yr old, and our 4 mth old go to bed easily, they're all boys. Our 2 year old daughter fights sleeping til 11, sometimes later. She is a little , I mean .

Comment

According to my Mom, my son (2 tomorrow) is just like I was as a kid...as long as anything was going on, I fought sleep till absolute exhaustion. My daughter (4) preschool being back in session seems to make bedtime easier, but she takes after her mom and has a bit of attitude...LOL

Greg

Comment

Yeah I hear when those little attitudes turn into teen attitudes it is not so pleasant. Children are so funny. My 5 year old likes to eat out of blue bowls for breakfast, and if you don't let him have the blue bowl he gets p*ss*d. If you ask my 3 yr old to do something he doesn't want, he says he can't cause he's just a friendly kid, silly. My daughter will dance and try special moves to try to divert attention away from bedtime. Kids, their a joy.

Comment

yes It would be enjoyable if you stayed around,
                      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                      attributed to Samuel Johnson
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
                      X