X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help , wanting to install new sink

Greetiings : ) Purchased a Frankie Kindred Canada Sink to replace my old one , fits fine and all , i also bought a new Kohler Faucet / with pull out Spray
    (K-596) all was going smooth untile i wanted to replace the underneathe drain fittings etc... I am collecting several have tried them all and none seem to fit : )

always off if not to connect the dish washer then to fit the middle main drain ,

Please advise : )

Any words of wisdom will be appreciated : )

cheers ,

sandra

really appreciated finding this page : )

Re: Help , wanting to install new sink

A picture would be nice, we can then tell you if an end outlet or center outlet would work best in your situation. Plus where to correctly hook up the dishwasher.
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

LOOK!!!! WASILLA!!!!!

What do you think of your former mayor?
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

lol : ) all i can say is that it's amazing to see all these national reporters camping out , trying to get scoops from the locals : )

Comment

get a picture posted in a few : )

thanks for your time and patients : )

as i lost all mine : ) lol

Comment

have no clue how to load the pictures : ) i will appreciate advice on that too : ) lol : )
            Last edited by bit; 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM. Reason: pictures are not able to load : )

Comment

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Quick Links
              What is the Quick Links menu?

The navigation bar at the top of each page has several helpful links. One of them is a dropdown menu called Quick Links. (It appears only to registered members who are logged in). Clicking it once with the mouse will make it drop down and show the following options:

Quick Links
              Today's Posts (shows posts created in the past 24 hours)
              Mark Forums Read (marks all the threads and posts as read for your session - this is a shortcut alternative to actually reading the threads and posts)
              Open Contacts Popup (opens a new window with a list of all your contacts)
              Networking
              Contacts and Friends (a page from where you can manage your contacts and friends)
              Social Groups (where you can manage your social groups)
              Pictures and Albums (where you can manage your pictures and albums)
              User Control Panel (clicking this takes you to your personal user control panel)
              Edit Signature (edit your personal signature that appears below posts)
              Edit Your Details (edit your personal profile details)
              Edit Options (manage your community settings)
              Miscellaneous
              Private Messages (manage your private messages, read your inbox, create new messages, etc)
              Subscribed Threads (get an overview of your free subscriptions and options to manage them)
              Your Profile (loads your social profile)
              Who's Online (see which users who are currently online on the board and what they are doing)

Comment

Originally posted by bit View Post
                all i can say is that it's amazing to see all these national reporters camping out , trying to get scoops from the locals
                Come on!
                You've got to give us something!
                Has she always had that sexy librarian thing going? Or is it just for the campaign?
                How did regular Wasilla folks feel about her before all the hype?
                What did you guys think of her "Road to nowhere" comment?
                Please answer down in the "Open Discussion" section of the Forum under the "Sarah Palin" thread. Thanks.

And as for attaching pics, just look for the paper clip icon.

Comment

Working...
                X