X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean ,cleanouts

Have a bath addition with stucco siding. clean out cap will be seen from deck and dining room. Thinking of using a stainless steel acess door to keep it clean looking.
    Ever do this? Don't think this would be a code issue. Thanks' in advance Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Clean ,cleanouts

You will think it is the only one that looks pretty. Why make it stand out? Why not use a IBCO/iron body cleanout or just a chrome cover plate over a flush mounted plug?

It's on a wall, right?
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      You will think it is the only one that looks pretty. Why make it stand out? Why not use a IBCO/iron body cleanout or just a chrome cover plate over a flush mounted plug?

It's on a wall, right?
      Talk about an internet poser.
      SHEESH

Comment

Right Joey. Stucco wall. I've worked for this Gal for years I have not poured footings yet ,just planning ahead. Thanks Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Talk about an internet poser.
          SHEESH
          Whatever! You are just jealous I can change lives by day and be a plumber's wife by night!
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Whatever! You are just jealous I can change lives by day and be a plumber's wife by night!
            Once again your right Joey.

Comment

Once again your right Joey.
              We get along so well cause neither one of us has the hankering need to be right. so again I say. . .Whatever!
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

We get along so well cause neither one of us has the hankering need to be right. so again I say. . .Whatever!
                Whatever....It takes to make it happen.

Comment

Joey, You are this forums ,Child Care Director!

Comment

How about just a steel access door painted to match, like what I see in hallways in hotels and condo buildings?

Or just bury it... most of the drywallers here seem to think that's acceptable (sigh).
                    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

It's on a wall, right?
                      An IBCO is going to need a san-tee behind it in the wall.If that wall is not a foot deep.Your configuration
                      is going to stick out far enough for Tool to tie his horse to.

Don't you think a clean-out tee would be better...JOERICKY?

Comment

Actually after mulling it over that's not that at all.

I just find the image of your hairy knuckles flying over the keys captivating.

Comment

An IBCO is going to need a san-tee behind it in the wall.If that wall is not a foot deep.Your configuration
                          is going to stick out far enough for Tool to tie his horse to.

Don't you think a clean-out tee would be better...JOERICKY?
                          joey is driving to work,
                          so i called and she explained her answer to me

the ibco would be good if the the line was an end of line c/o coming through a footing.

the chrome cover plate with flush plug is the choice in a 2x4/ 2x6 wall construction. this being screwed into the c/o tee/ test tee

call her adam, she'll explain it to you

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            joey is driving to work,
                            so i called and she explained her answer to me

the ibco would be good if the the line was an end of line c/o coming through a footing.

the chrome cover plate with flush plug is the choice in a 2x4/ 2x6 wall construction. this being screwed into the c/o tee/ test tee

call her adam, she'll explain it to you

rick.

She called me already this morning cause when she tried to say good morning to you,apparently you could not remember which planet you were on.

What are you talking about my 12grand rev friend.
                            The only thing one would screw into a clean-out tee is a plug.

Maybe YOU should call knuckles,maybe she can show you the light.

Comment

What ever you like for looks, go for it. Just make sure the c.o. is accessible. The plumber can't use what the plumber can't find.

Comment

Working...
                              X