Best Gas Water Heater Leak Detector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Gas Water Heater Leak Detector

I have a 75 gallon gas water heater in my basement, and before finishing the basement, would like to have a high-quality, reliable, and durable leak detection system installed. I have learned of products like Taco WAGS valve, A. Y. McDonald BurstBuster, and Watts Floodsafe. Which of these, or another product, do you feel is the best in the industry?
    John

Re: Best Gas Water Heater Leak Detector

the ones i use are the a.y.mcdonald burstbuster. i have them for both washing machine hot and cold hoses and 3/4'' water heaters.

i've had good results with them.

i was told that they are not being distributed by the same company out here.

rick.

keep in mind that this is a water shut off valve and it doesn't matter if it's a gas or electric heater.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 10-25-2008, 08:11 PM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Best Gas Water Heater Leak Detector

http://www.aymcdonald.com/ProdList_P...=76&sendCat=15
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
      X